Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Just been told a lad at work has actually taken the day off - for the second time running - for the sole purpose of drinking in the heady atmosphere of deadline day in the comfort of his home. So basically, to sit in his pants refreshing twitter and watching the shaved apes on SSN desperately trying to fill the time.

I reckon he'll be on the cider by noon. Perhaps the only sane decision on what we all know will be an utter waste of time.

I'm off today but thankfully I have DIY and a bed to build before my transfer bath

Newcastle transfer news: Sky Sports reporter reveals FOUR deadline day deals in the works

[...]

Newcastle are still keen on Feyenoord forward Nicolai Jorgensen, whom they have had two bids rejected for.

He also says up to three players could be leaving the club today

mm love a bit of click bait

Just been told a lad at work has actually taken the day off - for the second time running - for the sole purpose of drinking in the heady atmosphere of deadline day in the comfort of his home. So basically, to sit in his pants refreshing twitter and watching the shaved apes on SSN desperately trying to fill the time.

I reckon he'll be on the cider by noon. Perhaps the only sane decision on what we all know will be an utter waste of time.

Sounds like a top bloke him mind  :lol:

Caulkin says we’re trying to push through two loan deals.

All that money conveniently disappeared as expected.

Yeah but it'll be £10m per loan won't it.

Given that we refuse to pay anything for a loan, I think we can already rule these two non-existent bids out.