Newcastle United Women - Champions and Promoted

toontownman

27 minutes ago, SteV said:

And subsequently people have just bought tickets for the point….

Appreciate the idea is to encourage people to go and support the lasses, but it seems it’s actually stopped people who would have went, from getting a ticket.

Guessing you need to attend to get the point or is purchase enough?

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Guessing you need to attend to get the point or is purchase enough?

I reckon they probably did it with the intention of purchasing being enough. Might have to have a re-think now though.

11 hours ago, SteV said:

And subsequently people have just bought tickets for the point….

Appreciate the idea is to encourage people to go and support the lasses, but it seems it’s actually stopped people who would have went, from getting a ticket.

Like myself, I wanted to go but just seen that it's sold out, annoying.

On 23/12/2023 at 10:17, Sifu said:

Like myself, I wanted to go but just seen that it's sold out, annoying.

Buy a home ticket and when you get there ask them to put you in the away end. Probably can just walk in (?) Can’t see there being a problem asking or taking it upon yourself as doubt there’s security and segregation (?)

Or is the whole game sold out?

28 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Buy a home ticket and when you get there ask them to put you in the away end. Probably can just walk in (?) Can’t see there being a problem asking or taking it upon yourself as doubt there’s security and segregation (?)

Or is the whole game sold out?

Yeah, having looked into it, will go this route. Plenty of tickets on sale still from Man Utd's site.

• 2 weeks later...

Back in action tomorrow after a 3 week break. The rescheduled home match with Halifax which was originally postponed due to the World Cup final. Live on YouTube at 2pm.

They've steamrollered pretty much everybody I've watched them play this year, everyone but Burnley really.  Next weekend will be a push for them like

Fucking dirty rugby bastards sold me a steak pie with gravy, then told me that they don’t have any cutlery.

Just spent 10 minutes eating it with my fingers looking like a fucking tramp.

Should have been 2 there. They were through on goal then their forward fell over running for the loose ball, then it fell to our attacker and their defender fell over, ball was in the back of the net but the referee disallowed it.