Newcastle United Women - Champions and Promoted

toontownman

Just now, OpenC said:

IMG_20240323_131017_(904_x_1200_pixel).thumb.jpg.97cae22f3b99b4cddfe3ce423bbd50c5.jpg

IMG_20240323_131029_(904_x_1200_pixel).thumb.jpg.9a74f9a207a03643708185136d2e3bf1.jpg

Amazing stadium, happy to have seen it :thup:

Yes, I was there for the 1994 cup game and probably less than 2years later there was talk of moving from it.

Its a mess but entirely unique and I'd miss those sort of stadiums and always recommended it to people on that basis.

The top half of the home end was terrace and the bottom end seats then, just to be even more weird.

Yeah, interesting call with Bridget and Paige. PBG started off her NUFC career really well, but hasn't been amazing these past few games, and has lost her place a couple of times now. Her first touch never seems the best. I'd imagine she would have been brought in with an eye on next season, but they may now not think she's the answer. Still early days though, she's only been here like 6 or 7 matches.

Cataldo, who also came from Palace, has looked really good though IMO, and I'm sure she will be fine to start next season.

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

Is Lumsden injured?

surprised to see PBG on the bench too 

Cup tied I'd imagine. She wasn't in the squad vs Portsmouth either.

Just now, OpenC said:

People apparently being told to sit where they like :lol: this could be chaos

Tbf even in the men’s game there the away end was unreserved seating

Can’t find it on the iPlayer app.

Honestly man, the BBC should just fucking declare since they have given up trying to offer you anything more than Eastenders and Songs of Praise.

5 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

I had to go to categories and then sports to find it on iPlayer

Aye, only came up just before KO, was searching for it for ages. Had to go and restart my Apple TV. iPlayer is generally a disgrace to find anything on it that isn’t the usual Eastenders and other crap the BBC put out.