Newcastle United 0 - 4 Manchester City (19/12/2021)

Yorkie

I'm sitting here just thinking about poor Michael Oliver that never got the email and all the other refs in on the joke. I bet they give a little nod and wink then shout "WANKER" as Oliver walks past as the Ref Christmas party.

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

So towards the end Ritchie played it to captain fantastic who had the option to play it to Murphy in acres of space. He took a touch, turned around and played it back to the left where we had no space. Is he just thick or does he hate Murphy?

He's thick as pig shit, Lascelles.

4 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Howe hasn't got a clue how to organise a defense sadly. I had my concerns when he was appointed, and so far it seems justified.

So watching this game you think our defence and structure has looked disorganised?

I think we are setup very well and look a solid unit, but we just lack quality good enough against these better teams particularly.

I'm seeing improvements and they will continue to come.

Just now, hakka said:

So that's two screamers (TAA and Cancelo ones) where our defender has turned away as it was hit and effectively moved out the way from blocking it. 

The players are all losers. We so in need of a fresh start it’s unbelievable 

1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

What is Clark doing? It's even worse when they show ten replays of it. Clown.

He seemed to think Dubs was gonna catch it and Dubs assumed Clark was going to head it clear. Total cock up, Dubs got screwed over by Clark really as it was easy header to clear.