Newcastle United 0 - 4 Manchester City (19/12/2021)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Since when has fouling a player not been a  freekick or penalty because they aren't near the ball like?[emoji38]

Like they've just made that up.

Penalties get given for fouls in the box where the ball is not with the fouled player all the fucking time. Absolutely ridiculous decision.

I've always liked how we get to see the VAR room in big tournaments like the World Cup. A bunch of guys sitting there in their referee clothing. Who the heck are working the PL VAR? Never seen them. Bunch of losers.

Edited by andyman

Not even a single consideration that it just might have been a pen from the commentators on the channel I'm watching.. Despite it being the most obvious you could ever see.  Football really is a poisonous load of shite these days. 

1 minute ago, Unbelievable said:

Penalties get given for fouls in the box where the ball is not with the fouled player all the fucking time. Absolutely ridiculous decision.

It's completely insane like, don't think I've seen anything like it. Distance to the ball effects card decitions but not wether it's a foul.

Could the club theoretically call for some sort of investigation in to the refereeing of our games? Presumably the club would have every right to access internal correspondence relating to those matters. Bet they'd squirm like they have every other time the club has pulled them up since takeover talks began.

The league hates us already. Might as well go all in.