Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

6 minutes ago, GM said:

Sad to hear of TT's demise even though it was as dead as a dodo last few times I went in for a skulk.

Wonder if this means we'll end up seeing the return of ChezGiven, Parky, Alex and Gemmill? 

It won't happen. We all know what happened when Grange Hill merged with Brookdale and Rodney Bennett. 

read the thread: chezgiven was last season heading to hospital after an unfortunate champagne enema incident, alex is dead, and no one knows where the fuck gemmill is

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

We sussed "Ugly Mackems" and t00nraider within a couple of posts.

essembee fooled us for a while, I couldn't believe anyone was that obsessed with the mackems, but yup, there he goes, relentlessly reminding us where we heard it first.

Did he take the Fulwell End in 1970?

Just now, Gemmill said:

Is he still here? I can only imagine how many hours of SSN Skirge has watched since last our paths crossed. He had that shit on around the clock. 

sadly not, he left years ago.

Great lad, Skirge.

6 minutes ago, Conjo said:

I was mostly a lurker on here at the time of signing up back in '06, but do remember fondly @Gemmill contributions to the board for a short while until you stopped posting. Hope you and the other new/old ones stick around :) 

Cheers and quite honestly, it's about time the Toontastic lot started recognising what a great bloke I am too. 

Toontastic's jewel in the crown. They're gonna have their work cut out convincing me to go back over there if the board re-emerges. 

YOU'RE ON NOTICE, DICKHEADS. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Cheers and quite honestly, it's about time the Toontastic lot started recognising what a great bloke I am too. 

Toontastic's jewel in the crown. They're gonna have their work cut out convincing me to go back over there if the board re-emerges. 

YOU'RE ON NOTICE, DICKHEADS. 

Don't let that door smack your arse on the way out :cuppa: 

1 hour ago, Conjo said:

I was mostly a lurker on here at the time of signing up back in '06, but do remember fondly @Gemmill contributions to the board for a short while until you stopped posting. Hope you and the other new/old ones stick around :) 

No one 'fondly' remembers @Gemmill  .... Apart from Blaydon, but that was more about fondling.