Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

22 minutes ago, Wykikitoon said:

I emailed him this morning to tell him to text Ant to say stop fucking about with the forum [emoji38]

That's before I knew he had an 'issue'  I'll drop him an email

See if he can hand over the reins to someone else (Andrew?) if he is indeed sacking it off for good 

10 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

I might have a few lying around. What's a good place to post them these days? I'm guessing Youtube will have them down pretty quick

Vimeo is a bit more tolerant or you could just hoy them up on dropbox or google if you have an account.

Just as a word of warning, the average age of Toontastic posters was about 76 (being in my early forties, I considered myself part of the youth policy) so don’t expect us to contribute much to any Love Island or Tamagotchi threads.

Edited by Billy Whitehurst

57 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Honestly, most of them haven't stood the test of time. They are pretty dated. Most can be found on YouTube. The last one I did "NUFC feeling a moment" is pretty good I think and stirs the blood after the takeover but if I could take the Owen goal out of it I would! [emoji38]

I watched that one earlier. It is indeed pretty good. The aerial shot of the Asprilla header at the end is something else! 

The 'My Immortal' one is still my favourite mind you 

Just now, Shearergol said:

Tricky one for me. I don’t believe there is a clique, but if it turned out they did exist, I’d be in both :cool:

“I wouldn’t want to be in a clique that would have me as a member” #Grouchoknew

Nice to see some old names back on here. Been around since it was howaythetoon in 2004 so hopefully a few more old names come back. We used to meet up in the Trent before/after a match in the first relegation season - Midds (and Mrs Midds), Dave, Mowen, PM, Shak, Tooj, Wullie, probably many others too. Good times. Also it turned out I lived opposite Jimburst when we were students which was quite random.

Then were was NOFC organised by Stu/Yorkie/Pilko, getting stuffed by Preston and Stu’s mates were particular highlights. There was a lad called French-Geordie or something on here who played in the first match then stopped posting and was never heard from again. Had an accent like Lovenkrands. Can’t remember the name of the poster but he took a horrific tackle to the knee in that Preston game, never seen anything flare up that quickly.

Also seem to remember playing PES online with @Alberto2005 @Wullie and Wullie’s flat mate. Must have been about 2006ish.

Anyway, pointless trip down memory lane there. Welcome to all the new and returning 

49 minutes ago, rpatz9 said:

My name's PL and am in the house

So is Gemmill he's hung like a mouse

Howmans here, he's not whack 

The NO lads think we're all on crack...... 

Thanks R, thought it was you but didn't want to embarrass myself more than the normal amount. I've picked Alex not sure whothefuck cherrytomatoes is as yet?

Btw any chance we can get Ciaomanheyman to sign up so we've got the Italian lowdown?!?? 

And as toonpack says, thank fuck our most knowledgeable poster turned up, good to see you Fish @Diego21.