Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

It doesn't and I don't, it was entirely relevant to the discussion about how likeable Arsenal are?

I mean, I don't really have anything else to say on the whole thing really.

Just now, Astroblack said:

Ramsdale is always on the floor during crosses. Don’t want him as England’s number one

Saliba was such a blessing for them. Brings an air of calm to that whole defensive section of the team. Ramsdale, Gabriel and White can be a bit frenetic back there.

Ramsdale is only just 24 years old though, so super young for a goal keeper, and so I agree, not a great idea to have him as number 1 for England. 

Just now, KaKa said:

Saliba was such a blessing for them. Brings an air of calm to that whole defensive section of the team. Ramsdale, Gabriel and White can be a bit frenetic back there.

Ramsdale is only just 24 years old though, so super young for a goal keeper, and so I agree, not a great idea to have him as number 1 for England. 

Blessing for my FPL team as well

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Blessing for my FPL team as well

Have you got Saliba?! Damn! Haven't seen too many folks with him at all. Going to be a big week for you if they keep a clean sheet.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Have you got Saliba?! Damn! Haven't seen too many folks with him at all. Going to be a big week for you if they keep a clean sheet.

Yea transferred him in last night, only 4.5 million, on for 14 points currently.

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I’m still go with Pickford. He always performs for England. 

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

Pretty gentle start for them fixture-wise but their transfer business looks about perfect so far

I don't know man ... Palace and Leicester can be tricky fixtures. Arsenal of old typically drop points at one of those fixtures at least.

But yeah, the transfers have been great. They're still in for two more apparently. Will be interesting to see what they add.

Just now, KaKa said:

I don't know man ... Palace and Leicester can be tricky fixtures. Arsenal of old typically drop points at one of those fixtures at least.

But yeah, the transfers have been great. They're still in for two more apparently. Will be interesting to see what they add.

Brain fart, thought they played Everton at home second game. You're right about Palace though, they made that looks easy and Palace have been excellent since

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Palace are a weird side, feel like they do really well in spells but dreadfully in others without ever looking in trouble or in any danger of achieving anything.

They've lacked consistency at times for sure but I like what Vieira is doing there, they're punching well above their weight and more power to them. Gave Liverpool all they could handle and spanked Villa today with ease.

25 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Had him in from the beginning. Seemed like the easiest choice of all tbh - I’m amazed he wasn’t owned by everyone.

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

Had him in from the beginning. Seemed like the easiest choice of all tbh - I’m amazed he wasn’t owned by everyone.

Fair play. Nice pick :thup:

I think most tend to look for full backs that can get forward and get some assists and the odd goal.