Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

33 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Was a penalty to the Mackems looked a stonewaller to me?? 

Ref waved play on and Blackburn go straight up and score. I'd be raging if that was us! Oh dear :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was it not a foul in the Sunderland box? In the build up. 

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Hate Chelsea but they've done our top 7 chances no harm at all pinching Potter.

They have done everything but score, don't see how anything has changed.

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Absolutely terrible league, side currently top has lost 7 games ffs, probably only a couple of cunt hairs better than league one

Love the Championship personally, feels like every game means something to every team, and as such is really unpredictable, and while the quality isn't as good as the Premier League, it doesn't feel anywhere near as sterile as the supposed "Best League in the World".

6 minutes ago, Smal said:

Wonder if we could get Lamptey in as an understudy to Trippier. Would surely learn a lot from Trips and Howe.

Have been disappointed with him for a long time, doesn't look like the same player who terrorised everybody in 20/21 before the bad injury.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Love the Championship personally, feels like every game means something to every team, and as such is really unpredictable, and while the quality isn't as good as the Premier League, it doesn't feel anywhere near as sterile as the supposed "Best League in the World".

That's a fair point, just doesn't feel right that a team can scrape out of league one and immediately threaten a consecutive promotion, despite playing garbage stuff in a moribund stadium and I would never want to be in it again :lol: