Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Ah yes, that crap Spurs side that beat Man City away less than a week ago. :lol: Some people must be constantly surprised by the chaos of football like.

Lose 3 before that and then lost since, it's clearly an anomaly, which can happen but I think 3 points from a possible 15 tells you the form Spurs are in

18 minutes ago, buzz said:

Individually their players aren't very good barring Philips and Bamford, both of whom are missing. Bielsa values the system more than the individual but it's come badly unstuck this season.

Not sure anyone else could do much better with what they've got in fairness. He'll walk away at the end of the season regardless.

Raphinha too. They aren't very deep beyond those three. 

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

I think Leeds will be fine too, it's Brentford we need to drag into it by beating them

I disagree, Brentford, Leeds, Burnley or us - one of them four for me. I think it’ll be Leeds personally 

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Froggy said:

38% possession and 1 shot on target and people saying our goal was undeserved. :lol: Stop embarrassing yourselves lads ffs.

Fuck off, just fuck off.

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Their is no obvious reason that Leeds will be fine on current form 

I agree on current form but 3 of their next 4 games are at home, they face Spurs, Villa and Norwich.

I just fancy them to win a couple of those. Based on logic it doesn't make sense I agree but football doesn't always follow logic 

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

I agree on current form but 3 of their next 4 games are at home, they face Spurs, Villa and Norwich.

I just fancy them to win a couple of those. Based on logic it doesn't make sense I agree but football doesn't always follow logic 

Just because Norwich are bottom, don’t put it past them to get something out of Leeds. They still have some fight and they know it’sa must win game

2 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Lose 3 before that and then lost since, it's clearly an anomaly, which can happen but I think 3 points from a possible 15 tells you the form Spurs are in

Watching them and seeing who they played against tells you what form they're in. Tonight was poor but not unexpected and I don't think their others were either. They never beat Chelsea and Southampton and Watford are both on very good runs of their own. You also can't just disregard Man City either imo.

49 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

They hit the bar twice so weren't a million miles away from a second

Hitting the bar is just a fancy shot off target, and Griezmann was offside for the second one. 

Edited by Froggy