Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

hahahaha WHAT

Stop trivialising such a serious thing by going on about it all the time as if it's a joke.

If I knew anyone that was always going on about rape and who was a rapist I'd be cutting them off sharpish. It's fucking weird.

Just now, KaKa said:

Stop trivialising such a serious thing by going on about it all the time as if it's a joke.

If I knew anyone that was always going on about rape and who was a rapist I'd be cutting them off sharpish. It's fucking weird.

Comments that have my tongue bursting through my cheek that are not new on this board, and you've tried and claimed that I'm "obsessed with rape and rapists".

That's fucking vile.

I agree that sometimes baseless / definitely without much evidence claims based on hearsay becoming a stick to beat someone with is wrong 

But the ronaldo thing came out his own mouth didn’t it? 

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Comments that have my tongue bursting through my cheek that are not new on this board, and you've tried and claimed that I'm "obsessed with rape and rapists".

That's fucking vile.

I think you are incredibly inappropriate.

Just now, KaKa said:

I think you are incredibly inappropriate.

As I think you are with what you said. If you had a massive problem with it you could've PM'd me or a mod about it yet instead you said that I'm "obsessed with rape and rapists".

Normally I'd try and laugh stuff like this off but I'm not fucking having that. It's an absolutely vile thing to say.

Just now, tgarve said:

I agree that sometimes baseless / definitely without much evidence claims based on hearsay becoming a stick to beat someone with is wrong 

But the ronaldo thing came out his own mouth didn’t it? 

I think the fact so many of you are so comfortable even going on about such a thing is absolutely sickening and it turns my stomach.

I don't want to come on here and see it thrown about on whim every time some stupid footballer is playing, just because they may have been accused about it in the past.

What the fuck is it all supposed to achieve exactly? I think it is sick how comfortable people are casually going on about such things.

What KaKa has said there is massively wrong like, but I do think you need to stop going on about it now like Haydn. Any time Ronaldo is near a pitch you're saying rape and rapist and it brings the tone down massively. We know how you feel about him whether that's right or wrong, so I'd maybe just try and leave that out from now on no matter how strongly you feel on it. 

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

As I think you are with what you said. If you had a massive problem with it you could've PM'd me or a mod about it yet instead you said that I'm "obsessed with rape and rapists".

Normally I'd try and laugh stuff like this off but I'm not fucking having that. It's an absolutely vile thing to say.

If you keep on going on about it what am I supposed to say?

For someone so comfortable calling people rapists all the time it's a bit rich getting offended by what I said.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

I think the fact so many of you are so comfortable even going on about such a thing is absolutely sickening and it turns my stomach.

I don't want to come on here and see it thrown about on whim every time some stupid footballer is playing, just because they may have been accused about it in the past.

What the fuck is it all supposed to achieve exactly? I think it is sick how comfortable people are casually going on about such things.

i wasnt going on about it just was highlighting it was more on evidence than other times people have said it -

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

What KaKa has said there is massively wrong like, but I do think you need to stop going on about it now like Haydn. Any time Ronaldo is near a pitch you're saying rape and rapist and it brings the tone down massively. We know how you feel about him whether that's right or wrong, so I'd maybe just try and leave that out from now on no matter how strongly you feel on it. 

Got to agree with this really 

Just now, Froggy said:

Fairs. :thup:

Still not accepting what he said. Tongue in cheek/dark humour has always been on this board, just report me or PM me. Its absolutely rancid.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

If you keep on going on about it what am I supposed to say?

For someone so comfortable calling people rapists all the time it's a bit rich getting offended by what I said.

PM me? Message a mod? It's tongue in cheek/dark humour on Ronaldo which has not been exclusive to me on this board. You said I should take a place in prison and that I'm obsessed with rape and rapists, it's bang out of order. If you honestly think what you said is a suitable response to it then that says a lot about you.

Haydn was just having a laugh and where humour is concerned, nothing is off the table. It might not be funny, but he's well within his rights to joke about whatever he wishes. The idea that he has an obsession with rape is nonsense and just a jibe designed to put him down at the first hurdle and it failed.

I like KaKa and Froggy but both are basically offended because it's their guy that's being talked about. When Adam Johnson gets mentioned, the morality police are nowhere to be seen.

Ultimately, we all need to stop taking what we read on the Internet so seriously. The world isn't full of sunshine and roses and never will be. I'm learning everyday that if you keep getting worked up every day by things that annoy you and you don't agree with, it weighs you down. I'd much rather yous had just called Haydn a cunt than tried to take the moral high ground. 

I don't know enough about the Ronaldo case to be able to pass any sort of judgement on it, but from the little I have heard, the reports of him are credible enough, and I can completely understand the views Hyden has, and if I knew more i'd feel similar, however I would say his patter Ronaldo had gone a bit stale and slightly tiresome, though I don't care enough to have ever commented. 

That being said, its completely out of order saying someone is "Obsessed with rape and rapists", its not on really and massively unjustifiable, and I would be livid and fuming if someone accused that of me.

This probably isn't the best place to be having these conversations, and there is a game going on so, lets try and draw a line under things.