Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

9 hours ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

:lol:

Don't get these scousers mind

Cry their eyes out when the likes of man u sing about certain events yet its fine for them to sing/mock someone else dying ie munich/the queen. They'll give its a minority craic but its not

Strange breed

30 minutes ago, STM said:

I'm fairly sure that Man Utd will win this game but jeez they look frail against a side that sits 6th in the Cypriot league.

We should be about 4-1 up. :lol: we're not even out of first gear.

Don't give yourself too much hope. 

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

We should be about 4-1 up. :lol: we're not even out of first gear.

Don't give yourself too much hope. 

Undoubtedly dominated but they were one pass away from taking the lead. Of course yous were going to create chances, they are pub team but it's the amount of chances you are letting through is the issue.

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Undoubtedly dominated but they were one pass away from taking the lead. Of course yous were going to create chances, they are pub team but it's the amount of chances you are letting through is the issue.

They've had one shot off target in 45 mins. :lol:

4 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I’d level that mostly at the goalkeeper. Sarr didn’t need to get so close as that and it would have made more sense to run wider. It’s a freak own goal but pretty stupid of the goalkeeper to just slam it in the direction of the player running into space

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Probably? :lol: man was a foot off the ground. 

As if I needed to put a smiley in there FFS. Thought it would be quite obvious that I was saying it tongue in cheek. 

Do prefer VAR when I have seen it used in Europe, mind. Doesn’t seem to take as long or have everything examined in minute detail.