Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

12 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Definitely some good reasoned debate on that. Certainly makes you feel how shit Bruce must have felt as a person (not as a manager) enduring such hatred on a weekly basis. Decent bloke who unfortunately was way out his depth at Newcastle Utd. 

Ah man, not the “decent bloke” response. He was a useless, greedy cunt who didn’t give any other fuck other than taking the money. 

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

It all makes sense now. Slightly disappointed I didn’t get a bigger reaction to my original post. Hopefully the bites come flying in when everyone wakes up and they’re all groggy from last nights booze. 

It’s a slow morning!

Steve Bruce.

Biggest cunt in football. 

A habitual liar and fantasist. A narcissist with a victim complex. A money grabbing fraud with the morals of a sewer rat. A workshy fopp who poses as a football manager. A putty nosed slob with shit for brains. 

Lock the thread.

Launch it into the North Sea with bricks tied to its ankles and chains over its shoulders.

Never to be seen again. 

Edited by bobbydazzla

5 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Steve Bruce.

A habitual liar and fantasist. A narcissist with a victim complex. A money grabbing fraud with the morals of a sewer rat. A workshy fopp who poses as a football manager. A putty nosed slob with shit for brains. 

Lock the thread.

Launch it into the North Sea with bricks tied to its ankles and chains over its shoulders.

Never to be seen again. 

1,000+ games as a gaffa though. Not to be sniffed at. 

16 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I farted in a lift once and said it was Steve Bruce.  Looking back, I feel bad - we used to blame him for everything.  

It wasn’t TheBrownBottle who farted okay? It was his good friend Steve Bruce. He farted and said you’d find it hilarious. 

53 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Steve Bruce.

Lock the thread.

Never to be seen again. 

Nailed it 😂

26 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I farted in a lift once and said it was Steve Bruce.  Looking back, I feel bad - we used to blame him for everything.  

Said before, all that online bullying he got when he wasn't even online 🤔

Bit like emailing Harry Redknapp to call him a cunt. 

Course his loving son, Alex, was keeping him upto date with the social media "onslaught", as you would. 

I remember him taking over. Coming to watch a friendly. 

He mouthed the words. Come on lads. Let’s fuck off. 

That stuck with me. His passion and desire for any club or team he manages is the same amount of passion we have for the Makem’s to do well. 

I don’t know him. He honestly might be a genuine nice bloke. So I refuse to be disrespectful of him as a person outside of football.

But inside of football. He will ensure he squeezes every ounce of passion from the squad. RIP out the morale. Bully his way to being the number one. All with an approach of (on the fly) tactics and decision making.

Not losing an ounce of sleep in the process and knowing he will pick up a very comfortable package when sacked.

No matter what team. Even the Makem’s. I don’t wish the bloke on any club at any level.

Steve Bruce: 🗣 “I would think that the teams I’ve managed in the Premier League - and I’m going to get slaughtered for this - but they were in the bottom half. 

"I remember going to China and watching ten or twelve games of the season before when Rafa was in charge, who they all idolised.

“And he finished 12th or 13th and he’d gone about it this way so I thought ‘I ain't gonna change much here’. He defends deep, we had lost Mitrovic up the pitch and we need a centre forward and some more players in.

“But this is the way he has gone about it and been awful to watch. I hold my hand up and saw we weren’t great to watch, but how do I keep Newcastle United in the Premier League? That’s the brief.”

(via/Up Front with Simon Jordan)

27 minutes ago, Paully said:

Steve Bruce: 🗣 “I would think that the teams I’ve managed in the Premier League - and I’m going to get slaughtered for this - but they were in the bottom half. 

"I remember going to China and watching ten or twelve games of the season before when Rafa was in charge, who they all idolised.

“And he finished 12th or 13th and he’d gone about it this way so I thought ‘I ain't gonna change much here’. He defends deep, we had lost Mitrovic up the pitch and we need a centre forward and some more players in.

“But this is the way he has gone about it and been awful to watch. I hold my hand up and saw we weren’t great to watch, but how do I keep Newcastle United in the Premier League? That’s the brief.”

(via/Up Front with Simon Jordan)

Haha fuck me.  He has to be taking the piss

Even if you only watched that interview and didn't have any prior knowledge of him. You would know he was a Man Utd fan and not Newcastle. Never understood this pretence he's stuck with.

Guy's an absolute narcissist and perpetual liar. The only smart thing about him is he knew to get friendly with people in the media who can give him platforms like this to just reel off his lies unchallenged.

Because once his version is out there, the rest of the sheep who can't think for themselves will regurgitate his bile.

I don't like Craig Hope but the way Bruce tries to defend himself over that first game incident with the left back when everyone with their own eyes could see it was true.

19 minutes ago, andycap said:

Why does he always bring rafa up? And then goes onto slating him in nearly every interview he has. He rewrites history aswell with the team where horrible to watch under rafa. 

To be fair a lot of our fans say that too. It's bizarre as we scored plenty the second half of that season with some cracking wins

He had the odd poor game in his tenure but I liked how solid we were under him. And as the squad got better we played better stuff. Brucey always forgets that when he bangs on about finishing positions. Rafas teams were championship level players playing well above there level.