Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

This fucking slug must have almost spent the money he got for being useless and getting sacked, thats probably why he has raised his bloated head again.

Big Brucie out there and available, looking to shatter some more dreams.

39 minutes ago, Jonas said:

That Satellite Jukebox thing?

When I first retrospectively went through tapes there's a bit of that on the end of Match of the Day from Jan 92. 'Being Boring' by the Pet Shop Boys was first so thought it was just an innocent run-over after taping something like a test-card until a European music video with topless lasses on a beach was next. Funny that. My old mans work that one.

Aye, think that's it. 😂😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Jonas said:

We've gone a bit of topic but bet Bruce watched Tutti Frutti and Satellite Jukebox. Seems the sort. Channel five on a Saturday night too, if Birmingham had been at home that day.

Wtf do you mean? Seems the sort? You just described me 😜

10 minutes ago, Disco said:

Whoring himself out on SSN like a cheap smackhead rent boy needing £10 for a fix. 

Aye. Saw this morning on SSN that he was peddling the 'I recommended Howe' bullshit.

No fucking shame, this cunt. Just fuck off from football with the tens of millions you've conned from football clubs.

25 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

He should be kept away from the sport for the rest of his life but a sick part of me wants him to get employed again and have to come to SJP as the away manager.

He would bottle that! (Unless free after match buffet) 

I read this quote from Matty Cash after our match at the weekend. 

Try, with your finest imagination, to EVER EVER imagine a player saying this about Bruce.

“The manager spoke before the game and gave us a game plan, and it’s crazy because whatever the manager says, he knows how the game is going to go before. He does that all the time, he’s incredible."

To think that fat fucking dinosaur was lapping up the £3m a year here not too long ago.

25 minutes ago, brummie said:

Try, with your finest imagination, to EVER EVER imagine a player saying this about Bruce.

“The manager spoke before the game and gave us a game plan, and it’s crazy because whatever the manager says, he knows how the game is going to go before. He does that all the time, he’s incredible."

To think that fat fucking dinosaur was lapping up the £3m a year here not too long ago.

A shame he still isn't at Villa to be honest.

28 minutes ago, brummie said:

Must have been deflating when he told your boys how the opening game was going to play out 😄

• 3 weeks later...