sunderland

Big River

1 minute ago, Nun tumblers said:

We are the mags we are we are the mags

Gordon Lee's Black n white army tried so hard but couldn't beat Derby....sorry

Possibly the first song I learned (without the Derby bit)—obviously, errhem, I was  only a twinkle in my Dad’s prepubescent eye. 

1 minute ago, Ben said:

Kevin Phillips already lined up according to my sensible makem mate 

Hehe, imagine if he snubbed them to stay at South Shields, where by all accoutns he's enjoying it and doing ok.

Sewpa Kev indeed.

Letting the first half decent manager they've had in about six or seven year go to a divisional rival and looking to recrewt their former fave Sewpa Kev from a non-leygue club to take over. Gerld :lol:

Bit of a strange one for Alex Neil as it's just a sidewards step from one club who has momentum to another club who will also end up midtable. Not complaining like as he's a decent manager and would be a big blow to them

Edited by Pokerprince2004

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Be a cracking Friday if we signed one of Europe's most sought after talents for £60m whilst they lose their best manager in almost a decade to a club 4th bottom in the 2nd tier.

They’ll need a new edition of that NUFC thread on there by tonight if it happens 

The comments on this are priceless, pretty much all calling for him to be given a longterm contract (only on a 12 month rolling apparently)...

Aye, because Sunderland fans themselves are famous for sticking by managers for the long term and not turning on them at the first sign of a few defeats.