sunderland

Big River

40 minutes ago, christ said:

Regardless of whether there’s even a sliver of truth or not in anything they’re saying, it’s genuinely hilarious they’re getting on their high horse about anti-black racism. Their players had to stop taking the knee because of their support ffs :lol:

Standard stuff really.

Were good and they're shite so its - back to 1992 where football didn't start

Our attendances dominate theirs so its - back to 1978 and 1991 where we got some bad gates (relative to ourselves not them)

they boo the knee out, we applaud it against Brentford a week ago so its - back to the 80s when racism was sadly common place at most grounds

self defeating arguements if you have to go back 30-40years to defend yourself and pull down your rival

Edited by Wolfcastle

Nov 20th 09/10 season.Mackem racially abuses Darren Bent’s mother at Wigan v SMB game.
Nov 23rd 21/22 season.Mackem arrested for racially abusing a Shrewsbury player

Jan 22nd 21/22 season.Mackem arrested for racially abusing a Portsmouth player.

Sad Mackem Racist Bastards

SMB.  Sectarian Mackem Bastards.The FA are now on the case.

Edited by tomlynnherrington

5 hours ago, Sima said:

Worth mentioning at this point that Cole started his first home game for us. 

Grumpy Lying Man.

For someone who forever tells people how he holds himself to a higher ethical and moral standard than everyone else because of his alleged former career he's some pathological liar. :lol:

Wonder what his son would make of that.

35 minutes ago, ste_ne24 said:

class goal Blackburn

It was but the mackems should have had a pen at the start of Blackburns break for it. Blackburn second has more than a whiff of offside as well.

:2funny:

Edited by madras

40 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

They're to busy posting on the Newcastle thread on rtg to notice that they're playing a game right now.

Sad Mackem Bastards !

Getting all wound up cos someone wearing a toon top was there ? bless them. ‘Should’ve windmilled the camel humper marra’ ….the more they bite, the more people will do it. 

1 minute ago, Cattletrucked said:

Getting all wound up cos someone wearing a toon top was there ? bless them. ‘Should’ve windmilled the camel humper marra’ ….the more they bite, the more people will do it. 

Seen that. Its funny watching them get all wound up by it, but I do wonder why on earth any Newcastle fan would do that.

10 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Baring in mind a win would put Blackburn top here I think it's fair to say that this must be the weakest Championship in years. They are terrible!

I think the better teams will pull away as the season goes on, that division is always all over the place in the early weeks, but aye it seems poor atm

1 minute ago, Cattletrucked said:

I think the better teams will pull away as the season goes on, that division is always all over the place in the early weeks, but aye it seems poor atm

The general standard looks absymal from what I've seen this season. Usually you get one, sometimes 2 exceptional teams but it's just much of a muchness by the looks of it.

16 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

The general standard looks absymal from what I've seen this season. Usually you get one, sometimes 2 exceptional teams but it's just much of a muchness by the looks of it.

It is, the gap between the premier league and the championship is pretty big. Mackem cunts won't go down but they won't be near the playoffs either. Think they will finish roughly where they are currently. 

Edited by et tu brute

1 hour ago, Wallsendmag said:

They do all look utter shite, though it did take us a while to get going under Rafa last time we were down there.  It’s still likely that one or teams will run away from the rest around Xmas / NY

I think the quality is there in the championship, the issue is there are no complete teams this year. All seem to be work in progress, unfinished projects. Which means there are lots of teams which can do damage to others, but also have it inflicted upon them. It's why there are so many teams in touching distance and the points spread out.

You'd expect 2 or 3 teams to pull away around Xmas, but with the WC interfering you might actually see even more disruption to the flow and certain teams still not get going. This could mean a well drilled and balanced team could fly up the league and challenge where they shouldn't for a longer period of time than expected.

It's an interesting league. It has quality in it, just it's spread out and there are no teams which tick all the boxes.

Edited by Dokko