sunderland

Big River

16 hours ago, Scoot said:

Did they recently say that they could give AC Milan and PSG a game? [emoji38]

Howay man, everyone knows the Championship is a better league than Serie A and Ligue 1, any team in there would give them a game, especially Sunderland who only got robbed of being promoted because other teams accumulated more points than them last season, and beat them in the play offs.

Saturday 3pm : lauding their manager as a magician for developing their youth team into a squad that could hold their own in the champions league. Neil worth his weight in diamonds and the future of the club. 43,000 worshiping a team that’s going to smile it’s way into the Premier League. 

Saturday 4:30: manager needs sacked. Neil is a liability who always costs them games. 4,300 left in stadium.  Smiles afc become afc grimace. 

A hour and a half in the world of RTG. 

11 minutes ago, madras said:

To be fair the sending off was harsh and changed the game.

Haven’t seen it but some of their own are saying he could have had a straight refs for the first yellow? 

30 minutes ago, RS said:

Saturday 3pm : lauding their manager as a magician for developing their youth team into a squad that could hold their own in the champions league. Neil worth his weight in diamonds and the future of the club. 43,000 worshiping a team that’s going to smile it’s way into the Premier League. 

Saturday 4:30: manager needs sacked. Neil is a liability who always costs them games. 4,300 left in stadium.  Smiles afc become afc grimace. 

A hour and a half in the world of RTG. 

They were saying the other day they’d give PSG and Milan a game. Think they need to look at Burnley, who pissed the Championship last season and see how they’re doing at the top level and realise that being a better than average side in that league is not a good standard.

2 minutes ago, OCOCOL said:

Haven’t seen it but some of their own are saying he could have had a straight refs for the first yellow? 

I've seen them given but I'd have thought it harsh. Definite yellow, maybe a yellow and a half.

Edited by madras

17 hours ago, Scoot said:

Let me guess, they showed the smoggies who was boss outside the stadium though?

The only video I’ve seen is of the mackems running away. But I’m sure dangernonce on RTG will say the taverners done them or the milky bar kid and his pals had them

on their toes. 

Just reading their thread about the “bother”.

They always, without fail accusing Northumbria Police and giving them “no protection” when they come to Newcastle and they’re not saying they get none at Boro. Proper fannies for being the hardest fans in the world marra. 

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

It’s an absolewt joke

I know it’s obviously biased and people will think the same of us from elsewhere, but the Mackem accent is horrendous like. Absolutely awful.

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

I know it’s obviously biased and people will think the same of us from elsewhere, but the Mackem accent is horrendous like. Absolutely awful.

The vowel-mangling is hard on the ears, it’s such an odd accent.  Makes them sound whingey, which tbf completely suits them. 

The grey haired mackem in the beige jacket definitely ends up on his arse and a good few of their CP company and SI brigade look like they don’t want their jackets getting bloodied.

Edited by Whitley mag

4 hours ago, madras said:

To be fair the sending off was harsh and changed the game.

First is a clear yellow and dissent has been a yellow card for as long as I can remember. Silly mouthing off at the ref when you've already been booked. Boro were by far the better team anyway 11v11 other than a short 5/10 minute spell.