sunderland appoint a new head coach

Big River

17 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Foo i hope theres no Fellgate posh lads on here to read that mind. Suggesting Tinos(or any pub for that matter) is Fellgate is a cardinal sin to them haha. You will no doubt seen me in the Prince regularly over the years then, trust me theres always been a history of fighting there including the infamous derby day battle of 2005. I like the Greyhound, nowt special but decent atmosphere and crowd in.

haha yes its Hedworth, I guess Greyhound isnt Fellgate either 

Just now, sleazy said:

haha yes its Hedworth, I guess Greyhound isnt Fellgate either 

Prince/Greyhound are both Calf Close although some people actually try to claim 'West Primrose' [emoji38]

Next time your in Tinos pop to their ugly sister bar Murrays, its erm interesting ha

2 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Prince/Greyhound are both Calf Close although some people actually try to claim 'West Primrose' [emoji38]

Next time your in Tinos pop to their ugly sister bar Murrays, its erm interesting ha

been in Fellgate 10 years, never been brave enough to venture into Murrays

27 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

[emoji38]

Wild the Sundays in there, wild!

50 minutes ago, Dokko said:

No mention of the Neon or Hackle? Posh twats. 

Did a few aways with The Hackle in the 90s.

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

Might be available tonight 

John Carver too, would like to see that appointment - Just show the owner his "best coach in the Premier League" interview and jobs a good 'un for him [emoji38]

24 minutes ago, Mag3.14 said:

John Carver too, would like to see that appointment - Just show the owner his "best coach in the Premier League" interview and jobs a good 'un for him [emoji38]

If he was best coach in the premier he will do wonders in the fizzy pop league

16 hours ago, Fezzle said:

Can see the prince from my house and don't go in anymore, rubbish 

I’m from Costa del Lukes Lane. Tbh I very rarely drink in Hebburn or Jarrow now. 

8 hours ago, Dokko said:

No mention of the Neon or Hackle? Posh twats. 

Hackle a decent boozer. Jonny Ingles used to be good as well.

I was at Liebherr cranes yard the other day which faces onto the SOL, it was just shut up, closed for business, I know its the close season but you'd expect at least some activity, it's almost as though they are just going through the motions 

2 hours ago, Ben said:

I was at Liebherr cranes yard the other day which faces onto the SOL, it was just shut up, closed for business, I know its the close season but you'd expect at least some activity, it's almost as though they are just going through the motions 

Getting work done isn’t it?

9 hours ago, Ben said:

It's powered by a generator still? They will have unplugged to save money and relocated to the AOL🤣

2 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

Funny that. Every player we've signed since the takeover was/is shit according to them. Now they're saying anyone could have got us into the champions league because we've spent £400 million? 

Make your minds up ffs. [emoji38]

31 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Funny that. Every player we've signed since the takeover was/is shit according to them. Now they're saying anyone could have got us into the champions league because we've spent £400 million? 

Make your minds up ffs. [emoji38]

Everton spent fuck knows how much, managed by Ancellotti and didn’t, yet Bruce……..:lol: