sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Is this in a hellhole Sunderland pub, or Wincey's shed?

Why does the "fat bastard" mention his Audi and money in the bank?

Has the makem sitting down got no arms?

So many questions...

Big lad would bray him, I'd imagine. Other kid won't even make eye contact. Probably necked on in the next video, which I'd pay alot of money to see...err, I mean Mackem wankers

4 hours ago, Sima said:

They’ll be gutted.  They think he’s great iirc.

There's an owner out there apparently looking for a cheap pick up that they've rated for 15years, since they want KLD out. Seems perfect. Hopefully something can be arranged.

4 hours ago, bigfella said:

Is this in a hellhole Sunderland pub, or Wincey's shed?

Why does the "fat bastard" mention his Audi and money in the bank?

Has the makem sitting down got no arms?

So many questions...

If he's got £30k in the  bank he could buy KLD out.

26 minutes ago, Andy84 said:

Rumours are that they are looking to dispense with Beale already 

They have to sack speakman as well if that was to happen and I can't see them paying out 2 lots of severance.

They'll try and ride the storm till the 31st by pretending they are listening to the fans and could sack him, them they'll sell Clarke on deadline day and Beale will be given till at least the end of the season to deal with that.

We've already seen they've got no plan for managers, they sack him and they'll end up with worse. 

14 hours ago, ste_ne24 said:

aye this guy seems proper canny tbf i'm now a subscriber :lol::aww:

Always amazes me the amount of food he puts away on these camps. :lol: 

35 minutes ago, Decky said:

Always amazes me the amount of food he puts away on these camps. :lol: 

Aye I bet there's some canny sized turds on roundabouts in Sunderland :lol:

5 hours ago, Dokko said:

They have to sack speakman as well if that was to happen and I can't see them paying out 2 lots of severance.

They'll try and ride the storm till the 31st by pretending they are listening to the fans and could sack him, them they'll sell Clarke on deadline day and Beale will be given till at least the end of the season to deal with that.

We've already seen they've got no plan for managers, they sack him and they'll end up with worse. 

Good news is that Trippier knocked £5m off Clarke's transfer fee 

17 hours ago, ste_ne24 said:

aye this guy seems proper canny tbf i'm now a subscriber :lol::aww:

Aye I've subscribed too, always makes me laugh. And never mind the food, what about the scotch he knocks back with absolutely no fuss whatsoever?? He seems sound like you say, typical north eastener. 

I actually discovered his videos whilst watching a propaganda episode of the square ball podcast, which is done by Leeds fans but is still a good watch. Highlighting this channel after the derby, the video is also worth checking out to watch Tyneside life's interviewing of Sunderland fans on the origins of the term Mackem, in Sunderland town centre. Runs into some unique people shall we say. 

7 minutes ago, Stuy_O said:

Aye I've subscribed too, always makes me laugh. And never mind the food, what about the scotch he knocks back with absolutely no fuss whatsoever?? He seems sound like you say, typical north eastener. 

I actually discovered his videos whilst watching a propaganda episode of the square ball podcast, which is done by Leeds fans but is still a good watch. Highlighting this channel after the derby, the video is also worth checking out to watch Tyneside life's interviewing of Sunderland fans on the origins of the term Mackem, in Sunderland town centre. Runs into some unique people shall we say. 

For me i discovered him on one of this lasses videos. She's a bit more serious with her camping like and doesn't neck copious amounts of alcohol :lol:

But she's quite fit and has a lovely soothing voice :aww:

3 hours ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

Sorry for my ignorance but would a `heat gun` turn a pink seat red? 

They need this fella with a flamethrower