sunderland appoint a new head coach

Big River

14 hours ago, tomlynnherrington said:

Spenny has a big NUFC support.

I reckon RTG would be able to give you a percentage split in seconds; seems to be one of their abilities to be able to say When I Lived There It Was About 28% Mags 72% MLFs

4 minutes ago, OpenC said:

I reckon RTG would be able to give you a percentage split in seconds; seems to be one of their abilities to be able to say When I Lived There It Was About 28% Mags 72% MLFs

And that anyone from Durham, Gateshead, South Tyneside, Cumbria, Teeside, Outer Mongolia and Antarctica who follow the mags are just scum marra 

1 hour ago, OpenC said:

But it would only need 2% of the MLFs to knack the 28% 

Noticed one of the six fingered minging Milfs saying they couldn’t believe the vile hatred towards them on a article in the Mag  ?. Vile hatred is all they spout on a daily/hourly basis. Self awareness lacking again, or more likely just thick as fuck. But aye get used to it….we do fuckin hate you, but the crap you spout is really funny. 

1 hour ago, Cattletrucked said:

Noticed one of the six fingered minging Milfs saying they couldn’t believe the vile hatred towards them on a article in the Mag  ?. Vile hatred is all they spout on a daily/hourly basis. Self awareness lacking again, or more likely just thick as fuck. But aye get used to it….we do fuckin hate you, but the crap you spout is really funny. 

Double negative

Tbf

11 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

"There are no normal Mags mate. Scientifically proven."

Guess the name of this "normal" mackem poster before you open the link ?

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-autumn-2022.1589158/page-35

Ummm how about the 60yo noncy mackem that secretly loves the arabs :bluestar:

Edit, they are quick over there. Copped a ban straight after this post :lol:

Edited by danny