sunderland in the EFL

Big River

2 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Have you seen this gem ?

"Conveniently forgetting the 16-18k crowds when Newcastle were in the wilderness I see, because ‘you’ll always be massive’, aye?"

"Mags dont do facts"  

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-autumn-2022.1589158/page-218

:mackems:  

Here's a fact. A Mag fact 

96-21 

https://www.geordietimes.com/2012/10/nufc-v-safcaverage-gates1893-to-2012.html

Our crowds piss on theirs massively. When you point this out to them, they then come back that we have the bigger supporter availability closer to us. This even though they're only 14 miles away, and that they're always seething about the number of support coming from their 'heartland'. Thick twats :lol:

Edited by et tu brute

6 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Quite a few of their numbskull fans followed us before the jumped the bandwagon when they were formed in 1993

Mags dont do facts

Back to this bollocks I see on rtg. Everyone supported sun'lin in the north east before 1993 (1992 i think he means) then everyone starting supporting Newcastle. They really do just keep repeating stuff until they all pass it off as fact don't they?[emoji38]

523EDA31-15BA-49B4-9491-DA5A5C59B417.png.26f56c5cbd4c4bc145f0fa251a15b414.png

Mackems love a bit of conveniently forgetting context.

If you have to go back 31-33years to illustrate that a club isn't well supported it at very least suggests for the last 31years it has been.

Likewise not applying that standard to other clubs gates which were all lower on account of it being 31years ago and different times: Leeds won the league average 28k. Liverpool 35k. Arsenal 31k. Chelsea 18k. Aston Villa 24k. Spurs 27k Everton 23k West Ham 21k, Celtic25k all in the top flight whilst we were bottom of Division2. So none of them are massive by that logic.

Sunderland averaged 18k so their average was the same as our selectively low terrible gates.

Edited by Jonas

15 hours ago, tomlynnherrington said:

Has their ‘Mag at work’ retired? He/she’s been very quiet lately.

Mag at school... or not :facepalm:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-autumn-2022.1589158/page-218

"Lad I went to school with and went to Sunderland games with at Roker turned. Lost touch with him when I went away to University and then in the early days of Facebook found each other. I won't say who he worked for but it seemed to make good business sense to be a mag fan. I commented on a photo and quickly I was deleted as a friend!"

20 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Mag at school... or not :facepalm:

"Lad I went to school with and went to Sunderland games with at Roker turned. Lost touch with him when I went away to University and then in the early days of Facebook found each other. I won't say who he worked for but it seemed to make good business sense to be a mag fan. I commented on a photo and quickly I was deleted as a friend!"

An MLF went to Uni…………must have been Auld Grumpy cunts son.

1 hour ago, Jonas said:

Mackems love a bit of conveniently forgetting context.

If you have to go back 31-33years to illustrate that a club isn't well supported it at very least suggests for the last 31years it has been.

Likewise not applying that standard to other clubs gates which were all lower on account of it being 31years ago and different times: Leeds won the league average 28k. Liverpool 35k. Arsenal 31k. Chelsea 18k. Aston Villa 24k. Spurs 27k Everton 23k West Ham 21k, Celtic25k all in the top flight whilst we were bottom of Division2. So none of them are massive by that logic.

Sunderland averaged 18k so their average was the same as our selectively low terrible gates.

Their average gates during the 80s up to Keegan were still lower than ours apart from when they were in the old First Division. That's one thing they can never try and take the piss out. 

I've noticed that they appear to developing their Rafa level of hatred towards Howe. Strangely enough, of our last 3 managers there's only been Bruce who they haven't had a complete meltdown over and have basically just left alone.

Can't think of why this could be.

I noticed there was a thread the other day titled 'Qatar - Human rights abuses 'persist on a significant scale'

Hard to believe but Middle East news obsessive and human rights activist Exile didn't make a single contribution and probably never even looked at it.

15 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Their average gates during the 80s up to Keegan were still lower than ours apart from when they were in the old First Division. That's one thing they can never try and take the piss out. 

Yet bizarrely despite being utterly dominated to the point we'll soon, iirc, have had 100 average attendances higher than theirs...they do.

I dont think I've ever seen anyone be completely shut up, defeated, broken and conceding utter defeat to a single retort yet mackems, of all people, manage regularly and without ever losing the sort of concession to one's betters in jousting debate that's usually confined to Dickens.

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 minute ago, TK-421 said:

If he went to the airport with his colours on, could only have been 'Ponteyland' surely?

"Takkin' owa the airport, marra"

They love a bit of territorial pissing. Metrocentre?  “I’ll get me shirt, that’ll show the mag bastards”

I like the idea of people criticising warm weather training in Saudi when just down the road at the same time there's f(cking world cup in Qatar they're all watching and these journalists will likely be at. 

Edited by Wolfcastle

Could almost be Kane and Son.

He's been thinking so much about Newcastle that its dictated what he wore to an airport, what he takes on holiday with him, and gives him the need to photograph and report on this momentus event in his life and that was before the banter that he didn't want.

What a pathetic bastard.

Edited by Jonas

It's such a shit 'comeback' to lie about that it's probably true tbh.

The lad behind him was probably making a friendly joke though, only to be stunned into silence as the bloke turned round and called him a terrorist for some reason.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

On 19/10/2022 at 22:33, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: Imagine the fewm if he asks Howe if he can pop along and take in some training sessions.

Fair play to him. Have to say I am not shocked he has chosen to live ‘15 minutes’ from SJP, rather than in the dark place. 

Fuck them and fuck them always, they crave identity hence ‘mackem’ a name which was a derogatory term …the stupid cunts adopted it, purely and simply to have a ‘name’ ….to compete with us being Geordies, they are an irrelevance and always will be, now they try to be MLFS…but no one else in the country gives a fuck. They are the epitome of nothingness, who are wallowing in living in a shit hole. Enjoy your fewmmmm you sad little fuckin bunch of nothings.