sunderland in the EFL

Big River

4 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Fucking hell looks hard as nails I’d shut up if he said terrorist to me 😂

He’s a cunt, just like all of them, ohhh let’s get a pic of us at the airport … but better not show nowt red and white,,,but we’ll spout total and utter shit once we are safe and in our room…what a total cunt. 

4 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

It's such a shit 'comeback' to lie about that it's probably true tbh.

The lad behind him was probably making a friendly joke though, only to be stunned into silence as the bloke turned round and called him a terrorist for some reason.

I’d have throat punched the gimp

9 hours ago, Jonas said:

Could almost be Kane and Son.

He's been thinking so much about Newcastle that its dictated what he wore to an airport, what he takes on holiday with him, and gives him the need to photograph and report on this momentus event in his life and that was before the banter that he didn't want.

What a pathetic bastard.

‘Bastit’ on weirdside.

15 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Fucking hell looks hard as nails I’d shut up if he said terrorist to me 😂

I’d be the one whispering to the flight crew that he was talking about terrorism if he threatened me.

46 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Yep, we've been really lucky this season in terms of refereeing/VAR decisions. 

Their minds have gone!

They would say exactly the same if we had just won the Champions League ten years in a row.

They are very funny to read and listen to though - for me, in my life they have completely replaced Tommy Cooper !!! Far and away the most and deepest laughs I have had since Tommy Cooper sadly passed away.

"Juss like that" . . .  

27 minutes ago, manorpark said:

They would say exactly the same if we had just won the Champions League ten years in a row.

They are very funny to read and listen to though - for me, in my life they have completely replaced Tommy Cooper !!! Far and away the most and deepest laughs I have had since Tommy Cooper sadly passed away.

"Juss like that" . . .  

I used to enjoy Sid James but the mackems killed him at sunlun Empire.

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

Yep, we've been really lucky this season in terms of refereeing/VAR decisions. 

Their minds have gone!

This bloke has serious anger issues, every post he makes, his veins are bursting out of his temple, its hilarious!

Skylon doesn't seem to be able to grasp basic reading comprehension when replying to posts. He should try to sort that out.

Exile is just hilarious as normal. His life utterly ruined, it's lovely to watch! Two fucking years man!