sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Thread about Graham Potter and how bad he is launched at 7.30.  Yeah, that must it, 17 bad managers. There's just no other explanation other the reality.

Edited by Jonas

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Hahaha utterly fucking delusional.  Yeah, I can really see that team of long ball hoof merchants beating this side

01955EFE-8697-49FB-800D-6BAAB4442D6C.png

"We've got baaally in the middle, everyone but us thinks he's shit, Butler at the back, Quinny in attack, Sunluns gonna finish 7th for a little bit"

Edited by Jonas

5 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Omnipetent that c**t.

Anybody seen this latest stance that Ashley bought Almiron, Wilson and ASM so its the previous regime to thank theme they're peddlng now?

I'd just like to belatedly thank Jim Smith and Ossie Ardiles for the Entertainers era since most of the team was theirs. I hadn't realised before, being at our all time lowest ebb at the time.

They're fucked Mr castle, apparently as humans we only use 20% odd of our brain . They've used up that 20% alone in the last calender month ????

9 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Apparently, every team we've played this season hasn't turned up. 

Screenshot-20221112-232200-Chrome.jpg

Look here for the reaction when we score.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-?-v-chelsea-kick-off-1730-sky-sports-main-event-sky-sports-premier-league-sky-sports-ultra-hdr.1593704/page-14

You can just picture them sitting in their bedrooms absolutely distraught and forcing themselves to post either their anti Saudi nonsense or their begrudging praise. SBM.Sad Broken Mackems.

2 minutes ago, dave s said:

“every game seems to be a cake walk”

yeah, that happens when you’re good you stupid mackem cunt 

They’ve never seen ‘good’, that’s the problem.  The best they’ve ever seen - and they’ll happily tell you this themselves - was in 99-00.  That’s when they finished 7th with ‘diagonal passes’ were played from deep onto Niall Quinn’s heed.

They finished a colossal SIX points and four places above NUFC that season - that was the year Robson saved us from looking like relegation fodder.  We were shite that year. 

8 minutes ago, Paully said:

WTF is this?! They love telling utter shit about us, bless them! 

willo

Striker

Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Singing 1-0 to the Saudi boys,

Never forget what these arseholes have become.

We were.  Only because Chelsea fans were singing “No noise from the Saudi boys” both earlier in the game and last season.

They’d have you think it’s the new “1-0 to the Arsenal”, mind.

1 minute ago, Sima said:

We were.  Only because Chelsea fans were singing “No noise from the Saudi boys” both earlier in the game and last season.

Yeah the "1-0 to the Saudi boys" definitely got an airing where I was sat not long after we scored.

Hadn't heard the chant from Chelsea, they were fairly quiet after about 20mins once they realised how the game was going.

2 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Yeah the "1-0 to the Saudi boys" definitely got an airing where I was sat not long after we scored.

Hadn't heard the chant from Chelsea, they were fairly quiet after about 20mins once they realised how the game was going.

I was in the middle of the Leazes just below them and it was about midway through the first half that they were singing it.

7 minutes ago, Sima said:

Never heard it in the Gallowgate!