sunderland in the EFL

Big River

It's amazing how when we beat a team they are shite. 

Then when we beat a good team, they change the narrative to the PL is shite :lol:

It's funny because facts never come into the equation. It's all about just saying NUFC are shite. It's hard wired into them and there's never any point arguing with them about it. Best to just laughed at their constant misery 

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

First time I’ve looked at RTG soon after one of our wins.  Glad I did, it is comedy gold

Ive not looked but is it along the lines of …lucky mag bastards…Chelsea are shit…we’ve never played anyone yet…murdering camel humpers shagged the ref…murdered Potters kids….threw Sterling off a building? Saudi paid off the Chelsea players? 

I've said this before, but us being shit was all they had. Now we are mint, they have a choice between looking at their own sorry existence, or delewding themselves that we are still shit.

Guess which one they are choosing? We could win the quadruple and beat them 10 nil, and we'd still be spawny bastards whilst they have been hard done by.

I partially agree mind in that Chelsea and Liverpool have been sub par, but arsenal have been way above par. Man City are...doing man city things of not actually being that good right now but kind of still with feeling they are going to win 10 in a row at any moment. Man United aren't underperforming though, where they are is where they belong for quality in that squad I feel, they always have the capacity to vastly improve as they have resources but are a clown show. 

This season is I feel Arsenal's big chance, but hmmm still not sure they can see it through. It is too soon for us to likely finish even 3rd realistically. Spurs are just going to spurs and will forever be oscillating between champions league and and europa league places. 

I don't think it's crazy to say the quality in the league isn't as high as it has been though, I think liverpool and even City are both in transition a bit (City just adapting to hoof it to haaland ball), and West Ham and Everton who would traditionally be providing the competition are also shit this season. it's a very meh season for quality I feel tbh. It's just we're way ahead of schedule for where we are, we are going to improve as the league improves regardless :D

11 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

I partially agree mind in that Chelsea and Liverpool have been sub par, but arsenal have been way above par. Man City are...doing man city things of not actually being that good right now but kind of still with feeling they are going to win 10 in a row at any moment. Man United aren't underperforming though, where they are is where they belong for quality in that squad I feel, they always have the capacity to vastly improve as they have resources but are a clown show. 

This season is I feel Arsenal's big chance, but hmmm still not sure they can see it through. It is too soon for us to likely finish even 3rd realistically. Spurs are just going to spurs and will forever be oscillating between champions league and and europa league places. 

I don't think it's crazy to say the quality in the league isn't as high as it has been though, I think liverpool and even City are both in transition a bit (City just adapting to hoof it to haaland ball), and West Ham and Everton who would traditionally be providing the competition are also shit this season. it's a very meh season for quality I feel tbh. It's just we're way ahead of schedule for where we are, we are going to improve as the league improves regardless :D

I think you're massively underestimating us. We aren't in 3rd because of luck or an easy run. We're 3rd on merit, and that's after VAR cost us 7 points a few weeks ago. We're contenders now, and if City drop off, it's us or Arsenal to duke it out.

1 hour ago, Cattletrucked said:

Ive not looked but is it along the lines of …lucky mag bastards…Chelsea are shit…we’ve never played anyone yet…murdering camel humpers shagged the ref…murdered Potters kids….threw Sterling off a building? Saudi paid off the Chelsea players? 

Full house on the RTG bingo

Just now, JumpersForGoalposts said:

I think you're massively underestimating us. We aren't in 3rd because of luck or an easy run. We're 3rd on merit, and that's after VAR cost us 7 points a few weeks ago. We're contenders now, and if City drop off, it's us or Arsenal to duke it out.

No no i think we're 3rd on merit, I just am naturally skeptical that we won't have a bit of a slump at some point and i think it's true liverpool and chelsea have been unusually poor this season. I'm not saying we aren't good.

"They’ve invested sensibly in established, experienced players for the level they’re at. It’s not rocket science."

the response:   "Rubbish.

Punts on who was available and ‘potential’
They’ve got lucky so far - wait til one of their decent players get sold
I think they’ll win fuck all"

I love this quote because the first two opinions are so drastically inaccurate and deluded, I hope the last opinion follows suit ,but what I also like is that the person he's responding to never even mentioned winning anything. The protesting too much insecure Freudian slip prick

Edited by Wolfcastle

46 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

I’ve just had a look.😂😂😂

The ref was bought.

Chelsea players were bought.

Chelsea are shit.

The ref was shit for only allowing 7 mins of added time.

😂😂😂

Ref was bought by Todd, insane some of the decisions tonight.