sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Just now, TRon said:

Their Geordie twang has fucked them forever unfortunately. If they were full on Yorkshire they might have had some sort of identity.

Wherever they go they'll be asked if they support Newcastle, etc because of it. Horrible time (even more than ever) to support them particularly given how much they hate us.

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Wherever they go they'll be asked if they support Newcastle, etc because of it. Horrible time (even more than ever) to support them particularly given how much they hate us.

I can picture them chatting around the pool in Benidorm, with other fans, about how disgusting Saudi Human rights abuses are. Spreading the anti NUFC propaganda.

Apparently we shouldn’t wear poppy’s now, some absolute deranged cunts over there. 

It’s Remembrance Sunday today.
Not one Newcastle fan who supports your murderous majority ownership (KSA) should be wearing a poppy or pretending to pay their respects to our war dead who would be utterly ashamed and angry to see their efforts to ensure our freedom has resulted in such things as a medieval state owning an English football club.

In their hearts the KSA hate the West and everything it stands for. They invest here because it suits them, not for any other reason. Hideous.

12 minutes ago, Klaus said:

I can picture them chatting around the pool in Benidorm, with other fans, about how disgusting Saudi Human rights abuses are. Spreading the anti NUFC propaganda.

‘So yer see marra, aal of their achievements mean nowt because errr … it’s like aal blurd money an that like’

[spanish barman]: ¿podrías dejar de hablar?  maldito imbécil

‘aye, erm … then like we’re more ethical and that.  That’s why nee-one owa here has hord of us’

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Apparently we shouldn’t wear poppy’s now, some absolute deranged cunts over there. 

Not one Newcastle fan who supports your murderous majority ownership (KSA) should be wearing a poppy or pretending to pay their respects to our war dead who would be utterly ashamed and angry to see their efforts to ensure our freedom has resulted in such things as a medieval state owning an English football club.

In their hearts the KSA hate the West and everything it stands for. They invest here because it suits them, not for any other reason. Hideous.

Hang on, even if it was relevant - the Arabs fought with the British against the Turks.  The modern state of KSA was carved out of the Ottoman Empire after the war.  I mean even if they know fuck all about history, surely they’ve seen Lawrence of Arabia?

5 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

:facepalm:

Anyone who is British or “English” really shouldn’t have a moral compass about who or what other nations own here. But let’s not do whataboutism and Google the deaths under British Raj or anything British Empire related. 

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Chelsea players wearing long sleeved shirts and gloves has also upset them, and their 99/00 team with such luminaries as McCann, Makin & Summerbee would beat this team.

Yeah remember that great makem team didn't they play in the CL and score 3 against Barcelona, such a great European heritage, no wonder where soooooo jealous :hello:

20 minutes ago, dave s said:

Anyone who is British or “English” really shouldn’t have a moral compass about who or what other nations own here. But let’s not do whataboutism and Google the deaths under British Raj or anything British Empire related. 

No, the crimes of British govts past don’t mean we shouldn’t speak out about crimes committed by govts in the present.  The Raj hasn’t existed in three quarters of a century.

I don’t hold today’s Germans responsible for the Holocaust.

1 hour ago, FloydianMag said:

Apparently we’re jealous, green with envy at their moral compass!!

535E6C1D-5377-484F-9D1B-63EBD5BD68F2.png

I'm green with envy. It gives me sleepless nights enjoying watching football again, while our enlightened neighbours fight the good fight against human rights violations and we....

Nope can't even be bothered to be sarcastic with it...if we want to discuss moral compasses we only have to say 'behind the Chinese takeaway'.

4 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

I'm green with envy. It gives me sleepless nights enjoying watching football again, while our enlightened neighbours fight the good fight against human rights violations and we....

Nope can't even be bothered to be sarcastic with it...if we want to discuss moral compasses we only have to say 'behind the Chinese takeaway'.

"Moral stance"

What is even the point of Sunderland? Is it city? Is it a town? is it a village? Durham as an area I can understand, but where does the stadium of light with it's two lions badge make any sense?

57 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

My lad fought in several tours of Afghanistan and Iraq.. he wears a poppy as do I.. 

I’d quite happily meet this fuckin gimp mask at a cenotaph of his choice to discuss his views on the subject…

1 minute ago, TRon said:

What is even the point of Sunderland? Is it city? Is it a town? is it a village? Durham as an area I can understand, but where does the stadium of light with it's two lions badge make any sense?

Think officially it's a city, but it's got that vague urban spread thanks to Washington and a bit of coastline a few miles south of South Shields which dilutes any sort of real identity...and of course the whole north sea

Thats another one.

We've not had it tough. As in the post above its 'laughable' that we think so. Yet they'd happily tell us how rubbish we've been and the best days of their lives have been when we've been relegated. So the times they were having a go at us, we actually had it good.!?!

Discombobulated cunts