sunderland in the EFL

Big River

8 hours ago, Sima said:

image.thumb.png.ef4401ad50425f96c6b981dfb57a7712.png

“I actually don’t think the folk of Sunderland could be controlled in the same way”

From the fanbase that queued around the block to do a days graft for a burger.

Didn’t they nosh off heavy grifters Methven and Donald for the majority of time they were there?

mackems love to rewrite history.

11 hours ago, Sima said:

image.thumb.png.ef4401ad50425f96c6b981dfb57a7712.png

“I actually don’t think the folk of Sunderland could be controlled in the same way”

From the fanbase that queued around the block to do a days graft for a burger.

Cope 

4 hours ago, Nucasol said:

mackems love to rewrite history.

The weekend after our takeover, I was in London for the NFL. I got into a chat with an Arsenal about it, and he without a hint of irony of the Fly Emirates on his top, above his clubs stadium, or even the visit Rwanda on his sleeve which was paid by the same government who was literally buying people off our government was telling me that Sunderland fans now have a moral upper hand on us.

I asked him if he meant the same Sunderland fans who the weekend before had their official supporters group and it’s officials outside the SOL with a flag saying ‘Refugees were not welcome’, or the same Sunderland fans who were only beaten by Millwall to stop the BLM kneeling because their own fans were booing it too loudly?

23 hours ago, pinkeye said:

What do they not bloody understand?

They were light years behind Luton, Burnley and Sheffield United last season who were promoted easily as the best three from that league and yet are struggling like hell in the Premier League, the standard of the Championship gets lower and lower each season and yet a couple of wins for them and suddenly they expect that they would give European elite teams a good game of football and are definitely of Premier League standard....

Honestly they are ridiculous at times and that forum brings out the absolute nutcases.

To be fair though this forum also has nutcases, I remember somebody a couple of seasons ago miggy should be sold.

*disclaimer: that someone was me

Just now, Stifler said:

Aye it’s not, unless you are Sunderland fan in Seaham or Peterlee.

A lot of my family are Sunderland fans and go to most games and they don’t see it as a derby but they live in darlo.

17 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

A lot of my family are Sunderland fans and go to most games and they don’t see it as a derby but they live in darlo.

Not many do. Even Darlington is far away from Boro.

It’s not a Derby, at best it’s a regional rival.

41 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

NUFC now cease to exist in the eyes of MLF’s since we became good, need to get your family clued up they need new rivals.

8 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

NUFC now cease to exist in the eyes of MLF’s since we became good, need to get your family clued up they need new rivals.

Nah said before - my family Newcastle and Sunderland fans don’t slag the others off. We often sit and have good football chats toing and fro’ing about each others team.

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Nah said before - my family Newcastle and Sunderland fans don’t slag the others off. We often sit and have good football chats toing and fro’ing about each others team.

Good point it is only on that strange forum that true mackem nutters reside. In real life there are plenty of good eggs