sunderland

Big River

They're all wetting their knickers at the thought of Amanda Staveley brokering a deal with PIF to sell us and buy Spurs over on RTG.

Honestly, most stupid fan base bar none. They'd rather this than getting promotion I think. I just despair at their monumental stupidity. Funny as fuck though.

The fewm when we win something will be glorious. 

They are absolutely fuckin mental. Aye PIF just bought up more shares from Staveley to then sell them to buy spurs.  :lol:

I see someone has pointed out that makes no sense and they don’t like it 

Edited by gdm

That thread about Staveley highlights even further what we have known all along , they couldn't care less about the Saudi human rights stuff it's purely because they own us. They are genuinely giddy at the thought of us being dropped for Spurs .

13 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

That thread about Staveley highlights even further what we have known all along , they couldn't care less about the Saudi human rights stuff it's purely because they own us. They are genuinely giddy at the thought of us being dropped for Spurs .

Exactly, they always let the mask slip when they invent that the Saudi's are selling up. 

22 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Of course it is, we all knew that. They're really starting to get totally desperate now and are grasping at anything, to create a mass amount of posts with nonsensical rabid ramblings :lol:.

As always they will be sulking again in a short while when the transfers start coming in, sponsorship deals announced and news of the stadium emerges.

Someone should post the chairman's statement from earlier this week and post the Eales and Mitchell videos.

I've never seen a more broken set of people than those lot and we're still really at the start of the process, fuck me with what they are going to be like as we progress even further 

Edited by et tu brute

The problem with all these stories about PIF buying Sprus or Man Utd or Inter or whoever else is that if they really wanted to buy them, they would have done. If they just wanted the vanity project of owning an already elite club they could quite easily have delved into the coffers and plucked out a few billion or so and done just that years ago. 

2 hours ago, Geogaddi said:

100% correct. 

Jealous Sad Mackem Bastards ! 

Totally broken they are. They're going off one article which is a lazy attempt at guessing what AS next steps may be (despite it being totally obvious she left because she was financially unable to keep up with her share of payments, which would have resulted in her shares being untimely fully diluted).

Conveniently ignoring the Chairman (PIF's main representative), our CEO and new Sports Director comments in the last few days. The best thing, is that the total faux outrage has totally disappeared (Roker Mackem :lol:) and their true feelings are fully on display. They will be looking on here to see our reaction, so a little message to the inbred cunts, it's going to get a lot worse :bluestar:

Edited by et tu brute

Interesting to see Sunderland fans getting all nostalgic about these new Hummel kits that take inspiration from early 90s kits.

Surely these Hummell kits shouldn't conjour up any nice memories, only images of:

1) relegation

2) 18th and 21st place finishes in the 2nd division

3) Malcom Crosby and Terry Butcher as manager

4) Wembley misery

5) 16k attendances

We won nothing in the kits we have used as inspiration for our latest kits but at least they were happy times

Aye, the Staveley article is pure bullshit and it’s so made up that it doesn’t even know where it wants to go, does she want to buy the whole club or 100% of the club? Which club does she want to buy.

It’s an article made on the back of a well known Spurs ITK bullshitter. A couple of days beforehand the rumour was that Bezos was buying them, haha.

Anyway I said on our thread that discussed it, if Staveley gets involved in buying another club, it will likely be brokering a deal for PIF to add to their portfolio, likely for a Newcastle United football group.

She’ll never own a club herself, and even if she does go in a direction without PIF, all she will be doing is brokering a deal and getting a fee for doing so, like she did for Man City.

Good to see the mask slip, they will only be a few more steps away from believing she is going to bring Middle Eastern investment to them.

9 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Aye, the Staveley article is pure bullshit and it’s so made up that it doesn’t even know where it wants to go, does she want to buy the whole club or 100% of the club? Which club does she want to buy.

It’s an article made on the back of a well known Spurs ITK bullshitter. A couple of days beforehand the rumour was that Bezos was buying them, haha.

Anyway I said on our thread that discussed it, if Staveley gets involved in buying another club, it will likely be brokering a deal for PIF to add to their portfolio, likely for a Newcastle United football group.

She’ll never own a club herself, and even if she does go in a direction without PIF, all she will be doing is brokering a deal and getting a fee for doing so, like she did for Man City.

Good to see the mask slip, they will only be a few more steps away from believing she is going to bring Middle Eastern investment to them.

Need someone like Big Frank Chippa to start such a rumour ;D

13 minutes ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

Waiting for Amanda Staveley loves the area so much she thinking of investing in a local club such as Gateshead, Hartlepool, Blyth Spartans or even Sunderland 

Wait and see ... ;)

As has been discussed in the SJP thread, the Saudi's intentions for ground redevelopment will tell us if the Mackems will be able to have their dreams come true. Personally, mainly due to witnessing 40 years of false dawns & various let downs, I'm on the fence & will refrain from gloating at them for the time being.

22 minutes ago, Wandy said:

As has been discussed in the SJP thread, the Saudi's intentions for ground redevelopment will tell us if the Mackems will be able to have their dreams come true. Personally, mainly due to witnessing 40 years of false dawns & various let downs, I'm on the fence & will refrain from gloating at them for the time being.

In all honesty they are fucked if we get a 70k-80k seater stadium whilst they are not even in the Premier League.

You’ll see a change in parts of South Tyneside, and Seaham etc where the new generation of the families who supported Sunderland, would support us instead. It will creep over to the Northern ends of Sunderland, just down the hill from Boldon, and the outskirts like Ryhope etc.

Look at them already kicking off about people at Seaburn with a Newcastle top on. They know that there is a chance of this happening.

12 minutes ago, Stifler said:

In all honesty they are fucked if we get a 70k-80k seater stadium whilst they are not even in the Premier League.

You’ll see a change in parts of South Tyneside, and Seaham etc where the new generation of the families who supported Sunderland, would support us instead. It will creep over to the Northern ends of Sunderland, just down the hill from Boldon, and the outskirts like Ryhope etc.

Look at them already kicking off about people at Seaburn with a Newcastle top on. They know that there is a chance of this happening.

I couldn't agree more. But until I see concrete evidence of the radical new stadium development then I'm holding my tongue in the gloating department.