sunderland in the EFL

Big River

4 minutes ago, Nicetobeout said:

Imagine been so low and tinpot you get riled up by Shrewsbury town [emoji38]. Made quite a few enemies down there haven't they.  

They've had an extraordinary number of feuds and spats for a club that is universally adored by neutrals across the world!

Took 4 posts on that thread for the entire Shrewsbury fanbase to be outed as mags :lol:

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Ronson333 said:

Apparently the Shrewsbury fans were chanting Toon Army in the away end.🤣

Nah it was the 150 MAGS in the away end :lol:

Guest HTT II

My son’s team-mates for his Saturday team are mainly mackem season ticket holders and one of the dad’s texted me to say he never saw one MAG and that the club make up the attendances, he’s one of the sounder fans.

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

My son’s team-mates for his Saturday team are mainly mackem season ticket holders and one of the dad’s texted me to say he never saw one MAG and that the club make up the attendances, he’s one of the sounder fans.

yep this is the reality of it , those tossers on RTG just make it up to make themselves feel good . Hadn’t seen much of their result yesterday but noticed the spawned another fucking late one . Shame .

Found it funny the way they were bragging they had been to the new “Wembo” and we hadn’t [emoji38]

No but we have been to the Nou camp and San Siro to name just a couple. 

Also I seen we played in front of 100k in Kyiv in 97, must mean we have played in front of the biggest champions league crowd since it was rebranded in 1992. 

Edited by Nicetobeout

I liked the tale of how one of them was talking to a Shrewsbury fan in the pub, and they were embarrassed by the (totally made up) mags supporting them in the away end.

You're a Shrewsbury fan who has come for a day out to support your team and have a few pints.

And the first thing that happens is that you get accosted in the pub by some swivel-eyed obsessed madman with halitosis and are forced to talk about 'mags' and to talk how bad they are.

53 minutes ago, Nicetobeout said:

Found it funny the way they were bragging they had been to the new “Wembo” and we hadn’t [emoji38]

No but we have been to the Nou camp and San Siro to name just a couple. 

Also I seen we played in front of 100k in Kyiv in 97, must mean we have played in front of the biggest champions league crowd since it was rebranded in 1992. 

As I keep saying we have played at the new Wembley also. Yes, it was a premier league game, but it's still an official fixture.

Edited by et tu brute

Guest HTT II

Fucking hell, shows how little I’ve cared about footy lately, I didn’t even realise we had played at Wembo (copyright of the mackems) against Spurs, totally forgetting they used it while their new stadium was being built. 

Edited by HTT II

7 minutes ago, Abacus said:

I liked the tale of how one of them was talking to a Shrewsbury fan in the pub, and they were embarrassed by the (totally made up) mags supporting them in the away end.

You're a Shrewsbury fan who has come for a day out to support your team and have a few pints.

And the first thing that happens is that you get accosted in the pub by some swivel-eyed obsessed madman with halitosis and are forced to talk about 'mags' and to talk how bad they are.

It’s alreet, it almost certainly didn’t happen.

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Apart from that embarrassing arse-licker "mag in peace" 

Who, in the reverse world of theirs claiming everyone on there to be a Mag, is probably a mackem :lol:

Any cunt arse licking them is only doing it so they don’t get banned to stay on there to talk shite , quite why I agree with the residents . Any Newcastle fan needs to ditch the site , what reception do they expect ? 

7 hours ago, geordiesteve710 said:

They've had an extraordinary number of feuds and spats for a club that is universally adored by neutrals across the world!

Took 4 posts on that thread for the entire Shrewsbury fanbase to be outed as mags :lol:

They are the football equivalent of the middle aged bloke getting pissed at the pub every night whose wife has left him and lost his job; has nothing to do but talk about past glories to any stranger within earshot, how hard he is and get into fights with random people. Unable to accept no one gives a fuck.