sunderland

Big River

2 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

I realised after I did that unfortunately. My bad.

Some poor b*stard on our thread on there, one of their own, getting chased for having the temerity to comment on Neves comments, then fireback that it was a bit much for 9/11 bombs stoning and rape to be mentioned in a reply.

Being sane and going on that thread was his first mistake.

Aye, the thread is an abomination, I  haven’t seen that old grumpy twat posting much lately, its a small amount of ‘radicalised’ ultra jealous cunts that have fuck all else to do but hate.

3 hours ago, gdm said:

Souness has said Stoke are a bigger club than Sunderland and it’s sent them in to meltdown :lol:

Another one from the Stoke forum, but so true:

"It had to happen - there is now apoplexy on their messageboard that Souness has suggested they aren’t a bigger club than SCFC in anyway that matters.
Honestly it’s a psychiatrist’s dream over there - every half an hour or so they have to tell each other how ‘big’ they are.
The occasional voice of sanity is shouted down in no uncertain terms or accused of being the dreaded ‘Mag’."

Guest HTT II
12 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Another one from the Stoke forum, but so true:

"It had to happen - there is now apoplexy on their messageboard that Souness has suggested they aren’t a bigger club than SCFC in anyway that matters.
Honestly it’s a psychiatrist’s dream over there - every half an hour or so they have to tell each other how ‘big’ they are.
The occasional voice of sanity is shouted down in no uncertain terms or accused of being the dreaded ‘Mag’."

Mag’s invading Stoke forum’s, obsessed marra!

Can't believe they are whinging at Tony Mowbray. Aye its not inspiring but fuck me, they usually go for much worse. Unfortunately I think its not just a safe appointment, but could come good like AN before him. He managed Blackburn to 8th, and halfway through the season they looked like knocking on the door of the Prem, but a Diaz injury derailed it, but still, they put up a good fight. They're also having a good go at the board, but tbh, they could do very little in circumstances. AN insisted the same clauses applied, so always had an eye on the door. In a few days they've managed to secure his replacement, who is in the same ballpark quality wise. Last time they took 3 weeks and were lucky it didn't derail their season. Lessons learned and a  quick replacement in and there's still no satisfying them. 

IMHO Mowbray it too good a manager and person for the job. It really is mad how they perceive themselves and their stature in the game. 

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Dokko said:

Can't believe they are whinging at Tony Mowbray. Aye its not inspiring but fuck me, they usually go for much worse. Unfortunately I think its not just a safe appointment, but could come good like AN before him. He managed Blackburn to 8th, and halfway through the season they looked like knocking on the door of the Prem, but a Diaz injury derailed it, but still, they put up a good fight. They're also having a good go at the board, but tbh, they could do very little in circumstances. AN insisted the same clauses applied, so always had an eye on the door. In a few days they've managed to secure his replacement, who is in the same ballpark quality wise. Last time they took 3 weeks and were lucky it didn't derail their season. Lessons learned and a  quick replacement in and there's still no satisfying them. 

IMHO Mowbray it too good a manager and person for the job. It really is mad how they perceive themselves and their stature in the game. 

Aye, but, but, but yer forgetting, wur urguabably wan urv tha top jurbs in ingurlernd marra ryte noo. From Harry potta to Terny merbray ffs. Bally for me Catts! FTM!

Yeah not sure what theyre complaining about with Marrabray.

I think Sunderlands strategy is to establish themselves as a L1 team for next 2 or 3 seasons and then try and make a push for promotion.

He could be a steady pair of hands for the next few years though as said above, its a little on the underwhelming side.

1 minute ago, Lazarus said:

Yeah not sure what theyre complaining about with Marrabray.

I think Sunderlands strategy is to establish themselves as a L1 team for next 2 or 3 seasons and then try and make a push for promotion.

He could be a steady pair of hands for the next few years though as said above, its a little on the underwhelming side.

Already have haven't they? 4 seysons in leyg 1 marra.

1 hour ago, dave s said:

this obsession they have of insisting  they’re a big club and comparing themselves to others. it’s kind of like little man syndrome, always a point to prove init 

Like Jim Smith said of Robbie Savage, he wants to be a character but tries far too hard to be one to be one.

Edited by Wolfcastle

To any RTG members reading;

Like it or not, your entire clubs identity is rooted in an inferiority complex. You know this. We know it. 

You redesigned your badge to look like NUFCs, your ex chairman wanted one more seat than SJP in the SOL. The evidence is on Netflix when catching up to Chrissy Coleman's car... "EEYA CHRISSY, SAYA FUCK THE MAGS, HOWAIR CHRISSY SAYA FUCK THA MAGS MAN". More of you have FTM tattoos than SAFC ones. 

You pretend to care about the blight of the Yemeni people, but in reality, there wasn't one mention of the word Yemen on RTG til October 2021. You couldn't give a fuck about brown people, given the "Refugees Not Welcome" banner held outside the SOL. Your Vaux Outrage™ and Fyewmin Rights™ values are nothing but a sham. You act like Amnesty International's most fervent activists, that is, until there's some boxing you can find an illegal stream for. 

We eat you up at every turn. Everything single event that happens to NUFC is twisted through the swirling vortex of Mackematics until it's universally accepted that it's the worst possible thing to happen to us, that is, until it's over, a player leaves or turns us down, then it's back to the diametric opposite.

The constant back patting, the clearly fake 'fan in peace ' posts, the 'everyones cup final' posts, the posts about trying to get Graham Potter or Jordan Henderson as managers, the pathological need for reassurance... You are all blokes (Janey included) in your 50s. Please, I implore you to find a world outside that forum before your boiled ham addled hearts implode like the floodlights switching off on your closed upper stands. 

5 hours ago, Izakaya said:

Like it or not, your entire clubs identity is rooted in an inferiority complex. You know this. We know it. 

You redesigned your badge to look like NUFCs, your ex chairman wanted one more seat than SJP in the SOL. The evidence is on Netflix when catching up to Chrissy Coleman's car... "EEYA CHRISSY, SAYA FUCK THE MAGS, HOWAIR CHRISSY SAYA FUCK THA MAGS MAN". More of you have FTM tattoos than SAFC ones. 

You pretend to care about the blight of the Yemeni people, but in reality, there wasn't one mention of the word Yemen on RTG til October 2021. You couldn't give a fuck about brown people, given the "Refugees Not Welcome" banner held outside the SOL. Your Vaux Outrage™ and Fyewmin Rights™ values are nothing but a sham. You act like Amnesty International's most fervent activists, that is, until there's some boxing you can find an illegal stream for. 

We eat you up at every turn. Everything single event that happens to NUFC is twisted through the swirling vortex of Mackematics until it's universally accepted that it's the worst possible thing to happen to us, that is, until it's over, a player leaves or turns us down, then it's back to the diametric opposite.

The constant back patting, the clearly fake 'fan in peace ' posts, the 'everyones cup final' posts, the posts about trying to get Graham Potter or Jordan Henderson as managers, the pathological need for reassurance... You are all blokes (Janey included) in your 50s. Please, I implore you to find a world outside that forum before your boiled ham addled hearts implode like the floodlights switching off on your closed upper stands. 

About to cop a ban for copy & pasting this

5 hours ago, Izakaya said:

SMB sums them up perfectly 

Just now, Izakaya said:

In the NUFC thread? Fuckin softcocks know the truth when they see it. 

Yup it lasted about 2 mins, talk about grown men needing to be wrapped up in cotton wool just incase some nasty fan says something horrid [emoji38]

Guest HTT II

Fancy deleting someone’s post! I thought they were all for peoples freedoms and rights to express themselves? Must just be the Yemen’s, the gays as they call them and women drivers… They have zero self awareness and are walking, talking hypocrites who because they have zero identity as people, as a city, as a football club, latch onto anything that makes them feel better in themselves, knowing they are a nothing city, a backward type of people and their club is shit and will forever be in the shadow of NUFC.