sunderland

Big River

As someone from Chester le Street this County Durham nonsense gets on my tits. Sunderland is not in County Durham and if they want to go back to when it was the County went all the way up to the Tyne. Why the fuck would they think people from the likes of Stanley (and Chester) have to support those scregs when the towns are closer to Newcastle than to Sunderland. Sad Mackem Bastards. 

6 minutes ago, UncleBuzzcocks said:

As someone from Chester le Street this County Durham nonsense gets on my tits. Sunderland is not in County Durham and if they want to go back to when it was the County went all the way up to the Tyne. Why the fuck would they think people from the likes of Stanley (and Chester) have to support those scregs when the towns are closer to Newcastle than to Sunderland. Sad Mackem Bastards. 

As a Durham Mag, I get very tired of reminding the scruffs that Durham runs from Tyne and Wear down to Teeside and as far inland as Cumbria. Their tiny little shithole town is on the periphary of our county and doesn't really feature on our radars, save a couple of little villages like Seaham.

5 minutes ago, UncleBuzzcocks said:

They've claimed Whickham as County Durham on there so Chester-le-Street is pretty much Sunderland hamlet centre by that logic.

Got a good old slaughtering on total sport tonight, emailer and caller slagging off their fans and even Marco-ah giving an anecdote (prior to ridiculous excuse) about the Cardiff commentators laughing at their fans leaving before half-time, 10' from the end and the coin throwing (after taking all coins off away fans). Also heard a photographer was hit with a coin. An entire 3 days after self-congratulatory best fans in the world craic.

15 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

They've claimed Whickham as County Durham on there so Chester-le-Street is pretty much Sunderland hamlet centre by that logic.

Got a good old slaughtering on total sport tonight, emailer and caller slagging off their fans and even Marco-ah giving an anecdote (prior to ridiculous excuse) about the Cardiff commentators laughing at their fans leaving before half-time, 10' from the end and the coin throwing (after taking all coins off away fans). Also heard a photographer was hit with a coin. An entire 3 days after self-congratulatory best fans in the world craic.

You fuckin what? :lol:

I'm in Dunston but I still find that incredibly offensive. 

edit: not that i find Durham offensive, I mean because they are trying to say Whickham's in Durham so by their wierd logic, an MLF stronghold. 

Edited by Wilson

5 minutes ago, Wilson said:

edit: not that i find Durham offensive, I mean because they are trying to say Whickham's in Durham so by their wierd logic, an MLF stronghold. 

Always found it strange letters to Wickham were Newcastle upon Tyne instead of Gateshead.  

These fuckers are genuinely hilarious atm. Some of the shite they're coming out with on rtg is unbelievably high quality - it's rage, frustration, desperation and desolation all the way

Some of them are saying that they should be asking for £30m MINIMUM for Stewart. Just wiki him :lol: Go on, wiki him and then read the thread. Have a look at his career so far and try to reconcile it with a £30m MINIMUM transfer fee :lol:

They're absolutely class

15 minutes ago, midds said:

These fuckers are genuinely hilarious atm. Some of the shite they're coming out with on rtg is unbelievably high quality - it's rage, frustration, desperation and desolation all the way

Some of them are saying that they should be asking for £30m MINIMUM for Stewart. Just wiki him :lol: Go on, wiki him and then read the thread. Have a look at his career so far and try to reconcile it with a £30m MINIMUM transfer fee :lol:

They're absolutely class

Tbf they wanted £30m for Dan Neil so he must be worth double that. 

27 minutes ago, Slim said:

Always found it strange letters to Wickham were Newcastle upon Tyne instead of Gateshead.  

Same, went to school in Whickham and always thought it was wierd when Dunston, Blaydon etc has a Gateshead Address. 

1 hour ago, UncleBuzzcocks said:

Weeewwwwww that's pure edge as fuck that like. 

1 hour ago, UncleBuzzcocks said:

Cos they’re delewded marra 

Wanting world war 3 NOW!!!

Fuckin sad fuckin bastards , hope we win something while I'm still here I'll shove it right down the sad fuckers throats. Should just laugh but I can see through theirs and every other fans outrage. Pure fuckin jealousy

2 hours ago, Wilson said:

Yeah read Lindsey Hipgrave, getting stick obviously, wasn't a real Geordie because she's from 'Whickham, County Durham'

4 hours ago, John tolan said:

Wanting world war 3 NOW!!!

Fuckin sad fuckin bastards , hope we win something while I'm still here I'll shove it right down the sad fuckers throats. Should just laugh but I can see through theirs and every other fans outrage. Pure fuckin jealousy

Case in point for the mackems read every other post October 2021 lying 2 faced cunts.

Enjoy the ride lads and don’t let anyone make you feel guilty for 1 second.

Edited by Whitley mag

According to the thick cunts

a. We’re gonna turn when Palace knock us out of the cup

b. We’re gonna turn when Chelsea beat us

c. We’re shitting ourselves in case we draw the tramps in the cup.

d. We’re gonna turn when Eddie takes the England job. 
e. Liverpool Spurs etc will overtake us and we’ll win nowt.

blah blah blah and the usual garbage. I hope they keep up with this prediction stuff about us, cos they haven’t got one thing right so far. It’s fuckin hilarious. Oh and everybody hates us ?

Apparently Liverpool looking for investment. Quote, "hope the murderers buy them and fuck the mags off" ah got it! So they can kill who they want long as they don't own us. The mask has slipped so far it's not even covering the piss stained pants they wear. Around about knee height ATM heading for the ankles.