sunderland

Big River

14 minutes ago, Wandy said:

No, you have responded to opinions with some personal barbs. You don't like those opinions? Tough shit, that's what a forum is for. You haven't shaken off the stench of RTG I'm afraid.

Its a classic trait of that shithole to respond to an opinion with personal attacks. You are less than 30 posts in and are at it already.

Why should you be allowed to come out with absolute rubbish and me not defend it? Is it some form of hierachy because you have been here longer?

You made out the fans harshly hounded out 7 managers in 6 years, I responded with my justification of why they were sacked and you then agreed with the justification of the sackings to another poster, Which is why I said “Are you on glue” - I.E. How can you accuse us of hounding managers out then agree with the reasons why they were sacked.

You said Short piled money in and then when the club had to stand on its own two feet he stopped the cash. He was the sole reason the club was in masses and masses of debt, nobody else. Ellis Short was not a good owner and I will debate and defend that until I’m blue in the face.

You then went on some bizzare angle about Sunderland fans not wanting to buy tickets which is part of the problem [emoji38]

You then alluded to managers being sacked and given outright abuse, I still have no idea who you are referring to here or if that was about Sunderland or Newcastle.

I’m allowed my opinion on my own football club, You self labelling stuff as ‘hard facts about his club’ doesn’t make what you say true.

Edited by TeddySAFC

4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Haven't mentioned personal abuse once :lol:

But you are going on about antagonism, when he was doing it after only 11 posts today.

This just backs up what I find all the time with SAFC fans....they can dish it out but cannot take it back.

2 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

Why should you be allowed to come out with absolute rubbish and me not defend it? Is it some form of hierachy because you have been here longer?

You made out the fans harshly hounded out 7 managers in 6 years, I responded with my justification of why they were sacked and you then agreed with the justification of the sackings to another poster, Which is why I said “Are you on glue” - I.E. How can you accuse us of hounding managers out then agree with the reasons why they were sacked.

You said Short piled money in and then when the club had to stand on its own two feet he stopped the cash. He was the sole reason the club was in masses and masses of debt, nobody else. Ellis Short was not a good owner and I will debate and defend that until I’m blue in the face.

You then went on some bizzare angle about Sunderland fans not wanting to buy tickets which is part of the problem [emoji38]

You then alluded to managers being sacked and given outright abuse, I still have no idea who you are referring to here or if that was about Sunderland or Newcastle.

I’m allowed my opinion on my own football club, You self labelling stuff as ‘hard facts about his club’ doesn’t make what you say true.

That's mental come off it. 

2 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

You lot all loved Ellis Short when he wore a FTM pin badge. Some people are easily won over I suppose and then are just as quick to turn the other way. Think it's called Fickle or something like that.

6 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

You made out the fans harshly hounded out 7 managers in 6 years, I responded with my justification of why they were sacked and you then agreed with the justification of the sackings to another poster, Why is why I said “Are you on glue” - I.E. How can you accuse us of hounding managers out then agree with the reasons why they were sacked.

You said Short piled money and then when the club had to stand on its own two feet he stopped the cash. He was the sole reason the club was in masses and masses of debt, nobody else. Ellis Short was not a good owner and I will debate and defend that until I’m blue in the face.

Congrats for missing the point entirely.

You are well within your rights to defend your club and its support etc, that's what the forum is for. But you responded to criticism of SAFC with some ill-judged personal barbs. Stick to opinions and you'll do fine on here. But this is a NUFC forum and you are a SAFC fan and, despite the current gulf in fortunes, we are still fierce local rivals. You are inevitably going to get some light-natured stick as part of your initiation process. :)

Edited by Wandy

Just now, Wandy said:

Congrats for missing the point entirely.

You are well within your rights to defend your club and its support etc, that's what the forum is for. But you responded to criticism of SAFC with some ill-judged personal barbs. Stick to opinions and you'll do fine on here. But this is a NUFC forum and you are a SAFC fan and despite, the current gulf in fortunes, we are still fierce local rivals. You are inevitably going to get some light-natured stick as part of your initiation process. :)

and I have absolutely no issue with that whatsoever.

Ellis Short provided quite a bit of money initially but seemed to employ the wrong set of people at every turn. The next set of plonkers did the same: that Sunderland Til I die show was downright embarrassing, although we had Ashley and the human thumb to contend with, so we can hardly gloat.

Edited by OverThere

Hope Teddy stays around and doesn’t get the 3rd degree for every bit of shit posted on RTG.

Anyway, I did used to occasionally try to contribute on RTG. I remember after my 2nd post that I received a PM hoping that my family and I all died in a house fire that night. Stay classy RTG.

7 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Hope Teddy stays around and doesn’t get the 3rd degree for every bit of shit posted on RTG.

Anyway, I did used to occasionally try to contribute on RTG. I remember after my 2nd post that I received a PM hoping that my family and I all died in a house fire that night. Stay classy RTG.

It's just as bad on here apparently [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Wallsendmag said:

You lot all loved Ellis Short when he wore a FTM pin badge. Some people are easily won over I suppose and then are just as quick to turn the other way. Think it's called Fickle or something like that.

Mate, we all loved Ashley at the start

Football fans are fickle, it's not uniquely Mackem behaviour 

On Ellis Short, what I would say is that I think his intentions were good and he lost a lot of his money into that club, though accept the argument it's partly due to mistakes he made

The difference with Ashley is that he didn't have good intentions and he walked away with a healthy profit at the end of it

4 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Any need for this type of antagonism??

What makes you think I was referring to you?

Probably because I'd have to be braindead not to.

If you're gonna make up shite and double down because you haven't got the humility to hold your hands up and just say you misread a post, I'll respond to it.