Newcastle United 1 - 0 Wolverhampton Wanderers (08/04/2022)

Disco

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

Nothing.

Yeah it’s offside in VAR land, I think people get pissed off with its employment on marginal decisions where the human eye doesn’t pick it up and even several slo-mo replays and lines drawn are barely conclusive. It’s not what VAR was intended for.

Just now, Novocastrian said:

Yeah it’s offside in VAR land, I think people get pissed off with its employment on marginal decisions where the human eye doesn’t pick it up and even several slo-mo replays and lines drawn are barely conclusive. It’s not what VAR was intended for.

Einstein's theory of relativity shows that the idea of events happening simultaneously is totally meaningless everything is navigating space time independently and so who is var to say someone is offside at the 'same time' a pass is made ;d I kid and not sure could be done different. It sometimes feels so pedantic though i wish there was some kind of cricket umpires call built in when it is super close. Im not sure that was the closest though.

Just now, David Edgar said:

Honestly again, the ball drops to ASM and he has a simple pass inside.  Nope, he tries to dribble and the ball is nicked away.

Every fucking time. 

:lol:

Sometimes I can't actually believe how often he does it.

He'll probably score soon though, and everyone will be on your case, so brace yourself.