Pre-season (2024/25) - Newcastle beat Spurs on pens

bowlingcrofty

Was just about to say we've looked alot better aince Schar went off but then Botman dicks about with it for too long and we get caught out.

Strange game this so far. Almost zero chances for us on goal but we've been alright in some areas around the halfway line. Chelsea exposed us early one but seem to have dropped off.

Just now, Interpolic said:

I like Robbie Earle but why is he saying Jo-elinton while the rest of the world says Joe-linton? 

It’s how it should be said tbf

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

Was just about to say we've looked alot better aince Schar went off but then Botman dicks about with it for too long and we get caught out.

Strange game this so far. Almost zero chances for us on goal but we've been alright in some areas around the halfway line. Chelsea exposed us early one but seem to have dropped off.

There had been like 90 seconds played without Schar :lol:

Just now, Rod said:

I will do my first half analysis at half time (obviously).  However, I must warn you all that I am now on the Sauvignon Blanc.

Duly noted. 7 Pale Ales here for a potential response.

4 minutes ago, McDog said:

Haven't seen much final ball from anyone so far, although we haven't been attacking much.

We've shipped out ASM for not producing enough from that left wing, feel like we need to see more from Gordon (and Barnes) than some decent touches before we praise them for the stuff ASM was slated for. 

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

We've shipped out ASM for not producing enough from that left wing, feel like we need to see more from Gordon (and Barnes) than some decent touches before we praise them for the stuff ASM was slated for. 

Barnes has played 20 minutes :lol:

8 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Aye; Gordon, Isak, Barnes, Almiron and probably Willock are the only players in the squad with genuine pace. Especially now Maxi's gone.

Don't mention maxi, otherwise we will create a debate that we miss him