General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Stewart :lol:

Fuck me man, got absolutely fucking whooped by autocorrect with that one, absolutely fucking done.

Edited by Stifler

46 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I know at SJP they apparently have people around the ground with power banks for just this very reason.

The phone dying bit is kind of irrelevant. It’s more the fact that the ticket check has caused the kid to be split from her dad.

18 minutes ago, SteV said:

The phone dying bit is kind of irrelevant. It’s more the fact that the ticket check has caused the kid to be split from her dad.

What do you suggest ? Family sized turnstiles?

21 minutes ago, madras said:

What do you suggest ? Family sized turnstiles?

It's just another example of how poorly thought out the current process is.

Here's hoping NUSC can stop the lad losing his loyalty points

3 hours ago, SteV said:

They’ve got to stop stuff like this happening 

ridiculous and unneccesary - your phones died so you wont have photo evidence to say you were there whan the club comes a calling.

we had 5 tickets but the bairns went down with a nasty bug so our tickets were wasted. would have happily passed them on to others if not for this shite.

something has to be done.

The club will never win though no matter what they put in place. A system was needed following the farce of fake buys last year and selling them on for a point.

Loyalty points are seen like a badge of honour and people are very precious over them. 

The irony being in many cases those loyalty points earned without loyalty. 

46 minutes ago, Big Jow said:

The club will never win though no matter what they put in place. A system was needed following the farce of fake buys last year and selling them on for a point.

Loyalty points are seen like a badge of honour and people are very precious over them. 

The irony being in many cases those loyalty points earned without loyalty. 

You’re right in that they’ll never win (as with virtually all ticketing issues when demand is outstripping supply).

But they don’t have to ‘lose’ as badly as they are with this one.

1 hour ago, huss9 said:

ridiculous and unneccesary - your phones died so you wont have photo evidence to say you were there whan the club comes a calling.

we had 5 tickets but the bairns went down with a nasty bug so our tickets were wasted. would have happily passed them on to others if not for this shite.

something has to be done.

Did you tell the club you wouldn’t be going?

Shouldn’t have to, but given how things have gone, probably best to try and cover yourself if you can.

Just now, SteV said:

Shouldn’t have to, but given how things have gone, probably best to try and cover yourself if you can.

nah we decided late friday night. wasnt gonna drive down with the bairns in that state.

5 minutes ago, SteV said:

ridiculous situation isnt it?

4 minutes ago, huss9 said:

nah we decided late friday night. wasnt gonna drive down with the bairns in that state.

Just now, huss9 said:

ridiculous situation isnt it?

If it ever happens again, I would fire a quick email to supporter services. 

Highly likely you’re tickets won’t have been flagged so it’ll not make any difference, but just in case, you can imagine what a ball ache it might be if they were.

10 hours ago, SteV said:

Change the way they do these ID checks. 

My bad, I'd just skimmed your post and thought it was just not getting through at SJP not the ID checks at away games.

7 hours ago, huss9 said:

what a thing to be so paranoid about.

all silverstone's doing.

wonder if NUST are going to lobby the club to make slight adjustments to the rules.

Purge of the legacy fans so we can flog all our aways via Viagogo and the club gets more ££.

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

They started them a couple of months back.  Puts me off going there 

It’s minging. At one point the site just stopped working. We’re not quite at Chronicle levels of shitness but trending in that direction.

1 minute ago, Nucasol said:

It’s minging. At one point the site just stopped working. We’re not quite at Chronicle levels of shitness but trending in that direction.

Christ, the Ronnie Gill is unreadable.  Even worse than the ads is the hyper-sensitive way that you can switch stories by swiping right or left on your phone.  How no-one has stopped that is beyond me