General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Just now, Jack27 said:

Other than completely rebuilding the commercial department, introducing a brand new retail and licensing department and signing multiple new deals including Sela and Adidas! 

Yeah but apart from that. What has he ever done for us….. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Yeah but apart from that. What has he ever done for us….. :lol: 

I have a pal who works in the commercial department and says Silverstone is excellent 

3 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Other than completely rebuilding the commercial department, introducing a brand new retail and licensing department and signing multiple new deals including Sela and Adidas! 

The Sela and Adidas deals were pretty much open goals. We definitely haven’t maximised sponsorship and that falls on him surely ?

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

The Sela and Adidas deals were pretty much open goals. We definitely haven’t maximised sponsorship and that falls on him surely ?

I think they’re doing alright, it doesn’t happen overnight and we’ve seen 40% revenue growth each year since he’s joined? 

They’re building it and it’ll come, just takes time

Just now, Jack27 said:

I think they’re doing alright, it doesn’t happen overnight and we’ve seen 40% revenue growth each year since he’s joined? 

They’re building it and it’ll come, just takes time

Again I’m not being negative here, but considering how bad it was under Ashley, it’s almost impossible for us not to grow the revenue that much. I definitely don’t think there should be much excuse for not getting more sponsors in this summer. 

Other new sponsors since he’s joined:

fenwick

saudia

noon

monster

Sportsbet.io

inpost

that weird NFT thing

betmgm? Not sure on exact date of this one

straightline (women’s team sponsor)

it all adds up!

3 hours ago, Jack27 said:

Other new sponsors since he’s joined:

fenwick

saudia

noon

monster

Sportsbet.io

inpost

that weird NFT thing

betmgm? Not sure on exact date of this one

straightline (women’s team sponsor)

it all adds up!

Do we really think that Saudia, noon and Sela had anything to do with Silverstone?

14 hours ago, LFEE said:

I suspected this a while ago after an incident row in front of me when we played Man City in the league this season. Quite disgusting from the club TBH…

https://x.com/oldheatonian/status/1777645052916822076?s=61

This will be why the kid sitting next to me against Everton asked how much I paid for my ticket.  Should have cottoned on at the time but I'll know now.

I'd never buy a ticket for SJP (or for an away league game) from a reselling site.  It's a joke that there's loads on there and an absolute disgrace if they're being sold by the club.

I did buy from a reseller for Dortmund away (and would for a cup final if the price was right) but those are special cases.

Edited by Sima

On 10/04/2024 at 08:12, Sima said:

This will be why the kid sitting next to me against Everton asked how much I paid for my ticket.  Should have cottoned on at the time but I'll know now.

I'd never buy a ticket for SJP (or for an away league game) from a reselling site.  It's a joke that there's loads on there and an absolute disgrace if they're being sold by the club.

I did buy from a reseller for Dortmund away (and would for a cup final if the price was right) but those are special cases.

I don't think the club are intentionally selling them. I reckon these 3rd party sites have multiple ownerships and get tickets either through the ballot or ticket resale. 

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

Does anybody know why we have “Newcastle United Football Company Ltd” and “Newcastle United Ltd”?

Does it not stem from FFS when he separated parts of the club ie the advertising boards/carpark for mgm? Haven't looked at the Inc dates to check