General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Just now, Kanji said:

Found a post on some fifa forum like 20 years ago where I was talking about Wayne Quinn being crap, Division 1 standard :lol: and how he needed to be sold

You weren't wrong! I wonder if this international rep lass has ever heard of him.

9 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Found a post on some fifa forum like 20 years ago where I was talking about Wayne Quinn being crap, Division 1 standard :lol: and how he needed to be sold

:lol: Digging up old posts is dirty pool, imo. I pissed away my chance to be a politician on here.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

:lol: Digging up old posts is dirty pool, imo. I pissed away my chance to be a politician on here.

At least you know everyone here would circle the wagons and not expose any of your transgressions to NUFC twitter :lol: 

1 minute ago, Chapo said:

At least you know everyone here would circle the wagons and not expose any of your transgressions to NUFC twitter :lol: 

:lol: Would be halfway to the Shaolin Temple by now.

Just now, Mike said:

:lol: Would be halfway to the Shaolin Temple by now.

I have the screenshots of your orgy posts in my drafts to Adam Pearson just in case. 

58 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

You've been edited 

Nah still fuck her tbh, but fair enough, walked right into that one.

Did enjoy his response to someone asking him why he faked it mind :lol:

Edited by Doctor Zaius

Haranguing the woman on social media isn’t on at all - even if the arrogance of thinking you could are the person to represent international fans of NUFC with that supporter’s CV is breathtaking.

I admire the club’s ability to give a voice to the … voiced.  CEOs, lawyers, local politicians, etc etc.  They’re not exactly the average punter.  

It doesn’t matter, because ultimately anyone who thinks a club genuinely listens is fooling only themself.  But the optics aren’t great. 

Does anyone know what they’ll actually do? You have things like tenants groups for housing associations who go through politics and procedures and scrutinise things. They aren’t exactly representative of tenants. Maybe this is the same.

1 hour ago, JJ7 said:

Does anyone know what they’ll actually do? You have things like tenants groups for housing associations who go through politics and procedures and scrutinise things. They aren’t exactly representative of tenants. Maybe this is the same.

However much or however little they actually contribute to any decisions, I suspect they’ll get credit for nothing and blame for everything.

I do love knee jerk reactions like "Continue to shoot themselves in the foot off the pitch" like they've made mistake after mistake (Which they haven't) and like they've been Ashley MK2.

This advisory board is lightyears beyond anything we've had in the past, who cares if our international representative is someone thats only supported the club for a few years? It doesn't make them any less qualified then anyone else, and so long as this lady represents the club well what does it matter?

It just feels like faux outrage for the sake of it.

Edited by 54

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

I do love knee jerk reactions like "Continue to shoot themselves in the foot off the pitch" like they've made mistake after mistake (Which they haven't) and like they're been Ashley MK2.

This advisory board is lightyears beyond anything we've had in the past, who cares if our international representative is someone thats only supported the club for a few years? It doesn't make them any less qualified then anyone else, and so long as this lady represents the club well what does it matter?

It just feels like faux outrage for the sake of it.

I must admit I feel a bit uncomfortable with the reactions to her appointment, feels a bit like she's become public enemy number 1.

Club works hard to build an international following and increase revenue.

”Bloody well shot themselves in the foot haven’t they”

Dont know why people care about who’s the biggest fan etc and who’s earnt this or that. When it comes to access and tickets, that’s a separate issue. If people are getting privileged access to games that’s a problem but otherwise, who gives a fuck

2 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

I'm not *that* arsed, and like someone said, I expect they're toothless anyway, but having a fully grown fan on who's been a fan for TWO YEARS (coinciding with the takeover) is canny shit and a bit mad.

It depends what she’s gonna be involved in really.

The club are trying to attract new fans, particularly from overseas. If they want to consult about how to do that, and perhaps events they could hold overseas, or something of that ilk, then in many ways she’s perfect for that.

Obviously there’s loads of other stuff she’d be far, far from perfect for, but as long as the club are sensible in what voices they listen to on each particular subject, it shouldn’t be a problem.

11 minutes ago, Bally21 said:

I must admit I feel a bit uncomfortable with the reactions to her appointment, feels a bit like she's become public enemy number 1.

yeah it’s not really her fault she’s put herself forward that’s all. Should have thought twice at that bio was only gonna bring nothing but criticism 

11 minutes ago, gdm said:

yeah it’s not really her fault she’s put herself forward that’s all. Should have thought twice at that bio was only gonna bring nothing but criticism 

fair point.

Guest reefatoon
54 minutes ago, Bally21 said:

For absolutely no reason either [emoji38] 

Some people just have to be angry about something all the time.

1 hour ago, reefatoon said:

For absolutely no reason either [emoji38] 

Some people just have to be angry about something all the time.

Is this just a stock comeback for any kind of reaction to things now? It's quite obviously a bullshit situation like, the animosity over it should be aimed squarely at the club rather than her, but the idea that a 'fan' getting on the club's advisory board having only started supporting the club from the takeover is a non-issue that no-one should care about is crackers.

Edited by Kid Icarus

12 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Is this just a stock comeback for any kind of reaction to things now? It's quite obviously bullshit like, the animosity over it should be aimed squarely at the club rather than her, but the idea that a 'fan' getting on the club's advisory board having only started supporting the club from the takeover is a non-issue that no-one should care about is crackers.

I think it’s an issue but it’s not entirely surprising. She’s exactly the kind of fan the club are looking for. New blood. They have been very open about it really

how she’s managing to get tickets to psg etc when I can’t even win a single ballot is baffling mind.