Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

JP

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

I have Botman and Tripps at the back in my FPL, guaranteed they're going to get one at some point :lol: 

I was 27 points ahead in my head to head game and my opponent has Wilson and Trippier. Started sweating a little after the second assist. :lol:

Played my wildcard and got 81 points. At one point I had Trippier, Burn, Botman, Boden, Solanke but went with Botman, Saliba, Estupinian, Diaby, Joao Pedro, so could have gone wild. A mixed bag, but done well in my mini league.

Edited by Kid Icarus

58 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I went for Gordon even though I knew he wouldn't start, got incredibly lucky there. 

Had him and Maddison on the bench. Maddison came in for the injured Michael Keane but wish I’d had Gordon in over Joao Pedro who 1-pointed. Just didn’t expect him to get so much game time after Meeeelan.

I have Maddison, Saka and Salah at the moment, but really want Son. Can't really afford him unless I take out one of those 3, or make multiple transfers spending lots of points.. I kind of hope that one of these 4 gets injured, that would make it a lot easier for me.[emoji38] Right now I kinda think I should just transfer Salah for Son, and take the extra money.

Edited by Erikse

15 minutes ago, Erikse said:

I have Maddison, Saka and Salah at the moment, but really want Son. Can't really afford him unless I take out one of those 3, or make multiple transfers spending lots of points.. I kind of hope that one of these 4 gets injured, that would make it a lot easier for me.[emoji38] Right now I kinda think I should just transfer Salah for Son, and take the extra money.

Saka hasn't trained at all this week and after tomorrow they've got Man City home and Chelsea away. I think there's still a decent chance he'll play tomorrow but he's definitely the one I'd lose of the four if I had to. 

9 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Saka hasn't trained at all this week and after tomorrow they've got Man City home and Chelsea away. I think there's still a decent chance he'll play tomorrow but he's definitely the one I'd lose of the four if I had to. 

I agree, but I'm not going to make the change for this week anyways. He might play still. Also he just got a bunch of points playing Tottenham, he might score against Man City and/or Chelsea. Just dont want to take him out and spend another transfer on putting him back in 2 rounds later.

Edited by Erikse