Fantasy Premier League (2024/25)

JP

Out of interest, what happens if you have 3 players from a team and then one of your other players also joins that team?

Like I have 3 Newcastle players already but also got Guehi. Does my team become void of Guehi were to join us?

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Out of interest, what happens if you have 3 players from a team and then one of your other players also joins that team?

Like I have 3 Newcastle players already but also got Guehi. Does my team become void of Guehi were to join us?

No, but as soon as you go to make a transfer you have to transfer a Newcastle player out.

7 hours ago, Geordie_once_removed said:

To Palmer or not to Palmer is my main debate. His price hike is huge and I can see him losing value especially as Chelsea are such an unknown quantity (again) at the start of the season and he's still young. 

It's palmer or Salah that I am debating - already decided to go without Haaland :howe:

23 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Salah and a 7.5 or 8 striker (Solanke, Havertz)

Or

Haaland and a 5 or 5.5 midfielder (Minteh, Murphy, Smith Rowe, Rogers etc)

The £5.5m midfielder, Andreas Pereira. Starts all the games, takes free kicks and corners i believe.

On 14/08/2024 at 05:20, KDT said:

The code for the £10 league that a few of us are in is t8vmdu if anyone else is interested, I'll add you to the WhatsApp group as well. I think everyone who initially said they fancied it are already in but the more the merrier. 

I'll join if you'll have me. DM me payment info

6 hours ago, NobbySolano said:

I'll join if you'll have me. DM me payment info

I joined this one we well, let me know where to send please @KDT

Edited by mondonewc

7 hours ago, Bimpy474 said:

The £5.5m midfielder, Andreas Pereira. Starts all the games, takes free kicks and corners i believe.

Perreira is always a good shout, just not sure about that opening game for him. 

Still unsure on whether to risk Lewis Hall as well. I think he'll start but you what Howe's like.

I'm thinking Hall and Perreira/Minteh/ whoever, or another more likely starter like Konsa or Anderson, with Jacob Murphy as the 5.5

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I put Fabio Carvalho in as my cheap midfielder,  hoping he'll play plenty for Brentford after signing for so much money

I did the same. Think this is finally the final draft.

Screenshot_20240816-082312.png

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Really torn on Eze. Will be be first choice at City if he goes?

If he goes that would be when you take him out I think. He immediately becomes a rotation risk and is no longer on pens, free kicks and corners. In that scenario you'd probably even be better off choosing Bernardo Silva at £6.5m

10 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Perreira is always a good shout, just not sure about that opening game for him. 

Still unsure on whether to risk Lewis Hall as well. I think he'll start but you what Howe's like.

I'm thinking Hall and Perreira/Minteh/ whoever, or another more likely starter like Konsa or Anderson, with Jacob Murphy as the 5.5

I looked at Fulham's fixtures for their first dozen games, apart from the obvious tricky 3 or so games in there, they're not bad.

1 minute ago, Ben said:

So do we all have 

Saliba

Palmer

Isak

1 out of 3!

Gone Raya for my route into Arsenal defence to save 0.5 and Chelsea i'm swerving altogether to see how their new manager begins and they gel their 79 players