Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

9 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

How many memberships are they selling?

7 minutes ago, Nexumaster said:

If there's an unlimited amount, why are we in a queue? I'm 30-odd thousand deep.

No one knows if the membership number is capped like last year, or not. 

Was queue position 1,200 got to the website loading and then 'rejected queue position, please click to find a new queue position'. 

52,000 now.

Shambolic system, hope these aren't limited if they are the club is getting an almighty Karen email as i have screenshots of it all.

Edited by JP

2 minutes ago, Jinky said:

I'm coming up to Newcastle in October. Haven't been to St James Park for many years.

Does this mean that my chances of seeing a game are now zero?

Nah

2 minutes ago, Jinky said:

How would I get a ticket then? (I live in Somerset)

If you’re not a member this year and able to apply for the chance of a ticket via the ballot, then your only chance is to purchase via general sale- the club has to make a certain percentage of the ground available via that means (although it’s not a high number of seats). Failing that, you’d have to ask if anyone is selling a ticket. 

1 minute ago, Jinky said:

Obviously it's going to be difficult to get a ticket for a specific fixture but there are avenues;

1. Buy membership, enter the ballot for the game you want

2. Try and pick one up on general sale (which there will have to be)

3. See if any tickets are available on the resale site (I'm sure there is or will be an official one)

4. See if you can get an existing member/ST holder to transfer their ticket to you

So it's not zero obviously but it's going to be difficult.

2 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Obviously it's going to be difficult to get a ticket for a specific fixture but there are avenues;

1. Buy membership, enter the ballot for the game you want

2. Try and pick one up on general sale (which there will have to be)

3. See if any tickets are available on the resale site (I'm sure there is or will be an official one)

4. See if you can get an existing member/ST holder to transfer their ticket to you

So it's not zero obviously but it's going to be difficult.

Cheers mate....Not very hopeful then....

I preferred it when you just turned up and queued for and hour or so to get in the Leazes end for 3/6d :undecided:

3 minutes ago, Jinky said:

Cheers mate....Not very hopeful then....

I preferred it when you just turned up and queued for and hour or so to get in the Leazes end for 3/6d :undecided:

No one pisses in your pocket now though mate.

17 minutes ago, Jinky said:

Buy a membership today or later (Hope they don't cap it) and enter the ballot when the time comes.  Granted probably not a good chance of getting one but same as everyone else.

2 minutes ago, Slim said:

Buy a membership today or later (Hope they don't cap it) and enter the ballot when the time comes.  Granted probably not a good chance of getting one but same as everyone else.

I'll probably go and watch North Shields instead.

1 minute ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

Mine failed with some message like "a potentially dangerous request....".  Back to the start

Just keep clicking in and out of memberships and eventually it goes into your basked rather than a queue.