Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

9 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Yes. Especially since people know from last year that there’s only a set amount.

It's unlimited

Hence why tickets will be going into a game by game ballot

6 minutes ago, Decky said:

Wonder what way the international membership works for home tickets. It doesn't mention a ballot on it. 

Open to interpretation but mine is it looks like a priority...might be wrong

On the internationals, I’d imagine they’re not balloted, but limited with access further in advance? I.e. small allocation of tickets available a couple months in advance (so they’ve certainty when booking trips etc) exclusively for international members. Potentially with limitations on how many they can purchase each year too. Can’t imagine they’ll get priority over UK members to the main pool of tickets.

Genuinely not sure what the club could've done in terms of memberships mind...it's probably the fairest way.  I'm miffed as my mate/cousin bought me one pretty much every home game last season as it was more or less guaranteed, however probably not very fair for those who'd bought memberships.  Stopping this and promoting a ballot for the remaining tickets its a fairer way to do it sadly.

At the end of the day, I'm the one who cancelled my season ticket after years of dross, with the takeover looking dead and buried at the time.  45 points too.  It is what it is.  Ultimately, the stadium needs expanding if they are to cope with the level of demand we're going to have in the coming seasons. 

Also looks like the wording on the international membership is wrong, they'll still have to enter a ballot from what it seems.

Edited by mattypnufc

10 minutes ago, OptimusSlime said:

I don’t have permission to see that?

I think it’s been set to having to

make one post elsewhere first (trying to prevent scammers), so you should be able to now?

@Rich can confirm?

6 minutes ago, JackieDoor said:

Same, twitter went into meltdown.  

How do we see this discussion?

Not sure if it’s a time lag maybe?

Anyway, @Rich is our No.1 bod and he will get it sorted for you eventually.