Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

I wonder if you can still buy tickets for friends and family?

Say you enter the ballot as a single person, as does your friend. And you’re both successful - could you select/buy their seat for them?

16 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Say you enter the ballot as a single person, as does your friend. And you’re both successful - could you select/buy their seat for them?

Nah, don’t think so. Would guess you have to apply in the ballot together.

46 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Need to be linked and only lead name can select the seats.

6 hours ago, TheGuv said:

If they don't change that you can buy tickets on behalf of others then I would say that your scenario would work.

Both enter and are successful, then one of you logs on and buys two seats together, but in separate transactions.

It's a gamble but "should" work 🤷 

Then again, thinking about it, you'd probably have to logon to each account separately and buy the ticket. A bit fiddly but possible to work it.

Edited by patrone
Esit

Guessing nobody knows but how is selecting your seat gonna work?

Presume will be first to log in as soon as your ballot is accepted gets best seats and then if there is loads of people there will be another Q?

Nm just had an email.

Members that are successful in the ballot will be notified by 5pm on Thursday 25 July.

"If successful, seat selection for this game opens at 10am on Friday 26 July and closes at 10am on Sunday 28 July. Members that are successful in the ballot have 48 hours to log on to the booking system to select their seat(s) and make payment to complete their transaction."

So q the day after the ballot.

Edited by Slim

12 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Anyone having issues assigning tickets to different people linked to you?

Yes, usually 3 of us linked.

Could only apply for 2 of us. However, myself and the other i could apply for are Mags+ members and the third is just Mag member.

Could be it?

10 minutes ago, JP said:

Yes, usually 3 of us linked.

Could only apply for 2 of us. However, myself and the other i could apply for are Mags+ members and the third is just Mag member.

Could be it?

A joke if that’s the case.

2 minutes ago, magorific said:

Anyone else getting a "Sorry, you cannot apply to any ballots" message (despite having a membership and being logged in)?

Exactly what I'm getting

Won't let me apply for the ballot, once through the queue there is a "Sign In" button next to the fixture, that looks greyed out and does nothing when you click it. 

Only bought memberships yesterday so unsure if the system hasn't caught up, but memberships are showing in my account :dowie:

1 minute ago, magorific said:

Anyone else getting a "Sorry, you cannot apply to any ballots" message (despite having a membership and being logged in)?

You access the ballot from the "ballot" link under your account icon, and not the "ballot" heading at the top of the page

image.png.20989cc089f9380d4ae4eac7212fdedf.png