Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 minutes ago, jack j said:

Hes been pony for barca everytime I've seen him

4 goals and 4 assists in 1100 minutes isn't bad mind. 

9 minutes ago, Disco said:

Lilian’s other lad.

Watching our other future boy, Goncalo Ramos, knocking em in for Benfica now on BT4.

No crowd noise really makes it difficult to immense yourself into the game properly. 

40 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Watching our other future boy, Goncalo Ramos, knocking em in for Benfica now on BT4.

No crowd noise really makes it difficult to immense yourself into the game properly. 

The guy that posted a video of himself having a wank?

Just now, STM said:

Is a striker a priority again? 

I'm not sure I want to be relying on Wilson next season and Isak on his own isn't enough.

It is a priority - I would want someone in the Thuram mould tbh - a player who can play in all 3 positions up top in a 4-3-3 but equally as adaptable in a 4-2-3-1

We 100% need 2 midfielders - any 2 of Y Fofana, Kone. K Thuram, Ambrabat will do or if you want to stretch in Milenkovic-Slavic if Lazio don’t make the CL

Thought a wide forward type has been important for a while. But after spending £45m on Gordon. I can’t see that being a priority. 

If Wilson doesn’t regain some form. Then we might need to sign another forward, mind. Considering his injury record. We might need to be looking at signing another striker, anyway. 

16 minutes ago, STM said:

I'm not sure I want to be relying on Wilson next season and Isak on his own isn't enough.

I think we'd have signed a young Wood replacement, but Wilson's terrible performances have probably put a spanner in the works in terms of the profile we're looking for. 

Not many teams have a striker which almost guarantees goal contributions, but you definitely need one if you've aspirations of the top four. We had one in Wilson but now we don't, so we might need to go for someone more coveted/experienced/expensive. 

1 hour ago, STM said:

Joao Pedro I still think.

I won't pretend I know a lot about João Pedro, but I think people are living in the past still dreaming of players like him. I think he was what we were looking at pre-Isak when we were aiming to step up from relegation candidates to Europa League spot contenders.

This summer, I think the club will be looking to make significantly bigger strides forward than relatively expensive 2nd Division forwards, as I doubt players of that calibre will be the key to creating wins out of the draws that are currently strangling our potential. Happy to be proven wrong if the time comes..!

It depends on Wilson. If the club are confident this is just a rare downturn in form then we're probably alright to persist with him a bit longer. If it's something more serious such as an injury riddled career taking its toll, then we can't afford to be relying on him, even as a player who comes off the bench.

The contract renewal was strange. Ornstein missing is a rarity, but nothing was ever announced.

14 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

We better not sign Mctominay 

Why, what are you going to do about it if we do? ;D

You lot are so funny man. Seems an Eddie Howe type of midfielder, with his size, speed and high intensity pressing. If he's on Howe's list, give the manager what he wants.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Why, what are you going to do about it if we do? ;D

You lot are so funny man. Seems an Eddie Howe type of midfielder, with his size, speed and high intensity pressing. If he's on Howe's list, give the manager what he wants.

Be disappointed in us giving Man Utd money for a bang average player ? 

And you can’t have seen much of him if you think his speed is an attribute, it his pressing since he’s never played in a pressing side.

Could we get McTominay without CL football? I imagine we would face stiff competition from the rest of the big 6 and the big boys on the continent.

Edited by Kimbo