Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I've always instinctively disliked Lampard then actually found him to be ok when actually listening to him and I can understand him being pissed, but the infraction seems minor and the sport is hardly some great moral force to get righteous about  :lol:

Just watched Bielsa being asked if he understands why spying on a training session is unacceptable in this country. I really don't see the big fucking deal.

Really confused as to why they think he would think it’s ok in a different country - it’s obviously wrong all over

Just watched Bielsa being asked if he understands why spying on a training session is unacceptable in this country. I really don't see the big fucking deal.

You can't see how spying and learning the opponents formation, passing lanes, pressing patterns, set piece routines, starting line up, defensive set piece set up and much more is a massive and unfair advantage?

I mean if you count this as an unfair competitive advantage I'd hate to see your reaction to the news some clubs get to spend more money than other clubs

not sure if serious (surely not, so good joke, I guess)

just got my invite to Consett FC's next home game 2 cans of Red Stripe for £5 and £100 season ticket, Ashley can do one for me.

My point is that spying on an open air training session is hardly an unfair competitive advantage, maybe if you'd bugged the team talks and what not. It was perfectly available for Derby to try it on to Leeds they just didn't think of it. Maybe it's a bit unsportsmanship but to be honest plenty of worse stuff happens on the pitch to worry about pre match hijinks of questionable worth anyway.

My point is that spying on an open air training session is hardly an unfair competitive advantage, maybe if you'd bugged the team talks and what not. It was perfectly available for Derby to try it on to Leeds they just didn't think of it. Maybe it's a bit unsportsmanship but to be honest plenty of worse stuff happens on the pitch to worry about pre match hijinks of questionable worth anyway.

I mean, it clearly is but ok :lol:

I mean, it clearly is but ok :lol:

No really, please explain taking into account that Derby could well have done the same. If derby had chosen not to field a goalkeeper, or not realised you could that would not be unfair that Leeds had as an example.

Bet Tiresias looks over the wall when playing battleships with kids then says it's not an advantage and tells 'em to get to fuck

:lol: I get that it's cheeky like, and the threat in that scenario is a punch in the face and you can't complain, but football ain't some monastery sport where nothing underhand ever happens ffs, clubs are always painting cloakrooms odd colours for visiting teams etc to make things uncomfortable etc (famously happened to Leeds earlier this season) it doesn't seem much different to me  :lol: