Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Some depressing reading; ranking the 24 strikers signed under Mike Ashley:

http://www.planetfootball.com/quick-reads/ranking-24-strikers-signed-newcastle-mike-ashley/

I've only read Nile Ranger so far and I'm already cracking up. :lol:

24. Nile Ranger

Nile Ranger scored two league goals for Newcastle and, spoiler, some players on this list did not even make an appearance for the club.

However, during his time on Tyneside Ranger got more points on his driving licence than he did goals, spent more time in prison than he did on the pitch, and most of his shots came from imitation firearms.

Sky must have the shittest set of pundits around. All of them are gobshites and haven’t a clue.

Starting to much prefer BT now tbh. Used to hate it but I watched our game at the weekend back and Ferdinand, Lampard and even the presenter Jake Humphrey were all spot on. Really good coverage on Saturday.

The Soccer Saturday equivalent on BT makes Soccer Saturday look like a MENSA meeting.

Sky must have the shittest set of pundits around. All of them are gobshites and haven’t a clue.

Starting to much prefer BT now tbh. Used to hate it but I watched our game at the weekend back and Ferdinand, Lampard and even the presenter Jake Humphrey were all spot on. Really good coverage on Saturday.

The Soccer Saturday equivalent on BT makes Soccer Saturday look like a MENSA meeting.

Never seen the BT equivalent, don't intend to.

Soccer Saturday is a brilliant show, if you turn it on at 3pm and off at 5pm.

I'm still pissed we weren't allowed to play Finland though, that's the one team I actually wanted :lol:

Boohoo, you got lucky.

It's not 'cause I think Finland's shit. It's because I like Finland and would be fun watching us play them.