Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

West Ham are about 10 points from safety, their form would have to dip far beyond 3 weeks and I personally think them, Stoke, Southampton, won't be in the running, but it's good news nonetheless.

West Ham are about 10 points from safety, their form would have to dip far beyond 3 weeks and I personally think them, Stoke, Southampton, won't be in the running, but it's good news nonetheless.

4 points from safety.

Guest firetotheworks

4 points from safety.

Eh? You think that teams on 30 points will stay up?

4 points from safety.

West Ham have 26 points, only 3 more than us and 4 above the relegation zone. They are one of the 10 clubs who are well and truly in a relegation fight. Ok they should still have enough to survive, but having their top player out for 3 weeks could result in some dropped points, more importantly from our point of view it could be what results in us finish above them.

Guest firetotheworks

4 points from safety.

West Ham have 26 points, only 3 more than us and 4 above the relegation zone. They are one of the 10 clubs who are well and truly in a relegation fight. Ok they should still have enough to survive, but having their top player out for 3 weeks could result in some dropped points, more importantly from our point of view it could be what results in us finish above them.

I get all that, I just don't understand you saying that they're 4 points from safety. That would give them 30 points, I doubt 30 points will be enough to keep anyone up.

4 points from safety.

I get all that, I just don't understand you saying that they're 4 points from safety. That would give them 30 points, I doubt 30 points will be enough to keep anyone up.

I meant relegation zone.

Guest firetotheworks

4 points from safety.

I meant relegation zone.

Oh right, now I get you. Yeah I was talking about safety at the end of the season.

Guest firetotheworks

Stelling and Le Tissier are the two adults in the room a lot of the time and talk noticeably less shit than the others in general, but they probably only seem decent by comparison.

Sky must have the shittest set of pundits around. All of them are gobshites and haven’t a clue.

Starting to much prefer BT now tbh. Used to hate it but I watched our game at the weekend back and Ferdinand, Lampard and even the presenter Jake Humphrey were all spot on. Really good coverage on Saturday.

Guest Howaythetoon

Sky must have the shittest set of pundits around. All of them are gobshites and haven’t a clue.

Starting to much prefer BT now tbh. Used to hate it but I watched our game at the weekend back and Ferdinand, Lampard and even the presenter Jake Humphrey were all spot on. Really good coverage on Saturday.

Agreed, Lampard was very good I thought. Rio though can kind of talk in cliches, I like the banter though, and they are relevant in terms of the game today where as half of the sky lot are not. No wonder they love their British managers.

Agreed, Lampard was very good I thought. Rio though can kind of talk in cliches, I like the banter though, and they are relevant in terms of the game today where as half of the sky lot are not. No wonder they love their British managers.

Aye. :thup: Starting to like BT. If only they didn't roll out that cunt Robbie Savage.

Guest Howaythetoon

Aye. :thup: Starting to like BT. If only they didn't roll out that c*** Robbie Savage.

I can’t stand him, but he is kind of passionate and excitable in a fan type of way despite talking absolute bollocks. Mind Owen and MacManaman are the pits. Prefer the trio of Liniker, Shearer and Wright when together.

Guest firetotheworks

Danny Murphy has turned it around a bit as well. When he's not lauding PFMs he's pretty good and works well with Shearer and Wright. I'd start him next week.