Open Wide For Some Soccer! - Poch to the Yanks.

Mike

Yep. And he's scoring at the moment for club.

Jones is such a moody twat. He honestly believes himself to be far better than he really is.

:sadnod:

We really can't afford to go into Columbus with him and Beckerman at CM. Hoping Mix gets the call with either of the other two.

Agreed about Mix. Desperately need that linking player in midfield.

Jones really doesn't deserve to start, but I don't think we have much choice. Barring any call-ups, this is what I'd bring out:

Guzan                         

Gonzalez        Orozco

Evans                                  Beasley

Jones

Diskerud

Donovan                            F. Johnson

Dempsey

Johannsson

BeIn now on Uverse? Yessss. Wish I knew this last night.

I upgraded our Dish when we moved for NBC Sports, but BeIn was a massive surprise. Made up.

Yeah at least we can get some league cup matches & for me, USA away qualifiers, also we get La Liga action on this right? Class stuff. U-Verse continues to impress me man.

That kid is a f***ing prospect. f*** off Wenger.

Joel Campbell, 2 goals in 32 games in La Liga, puts the US to the sword.

:yao:

I know it's difficult to understand, being a Newcastle fan and all, but sometimes players improve.

Think it's due to work permits for Campbell.

---

Good to see the thread title in this thead as accurate as ever, someone should tell the San José residents they're US citizens now.

Surely should qualify for one already? He's a regular for Costa Rica and they just beat the US so they can't be that bad!

Think it's due to work permits for Campbell.

---

Good to see the thread title in this thead as accurate as ever, someone should tell the San José residents they're US citizens now.

Surely should qualify for one already? He's a regular for Costa Rica and they just beat the US so they can't be that bad!

It's determined by the FIFA rankings I think, and you have to play for one of the top 75 countries.. So Costa Rica could be anywhere.