Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

and that's why he shouldn't talk s***

:lol: Wondo and this dude need to just fight, it's over after that whiff, son.

Would be more entertaining then this 2nd half.

:lol: Any second half where we don't get exhausted and concede loads is fine by me.

This "I believe that we will win" shit isn't going to stick around is it?

Please. Lie to me if you have to. Please tell me we'll be rid of this embarrassment soon...

:lol: I'm hearing way worse chants than that one. I still like that one. :blush:

Gyasi is pure silk. Really hope he continues this form. That through ball to Dempsey was perfect.

Yedlin was pretty poor I thought. Hope the injury's not too serious and he can jump back into training with Spurs.

I could do without ever seeing Ibarra or Wondo again. Best I can say for Ibarra is that he hustles. Woefully inadequate in all other facets of the game. Wondo is just pathetic. Another hopeless whiff and then acts like the tough guy that he's not. His off-the-ball movement reminds me of Chicharito; his finishing reminds me of Tiote.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ventura Alvarado and William Yarbrough called up for the friendlies against Denmark and Switzerland. Alvarado a starting CB/RB for Club America, Yarbrough the starting keeper for Club Leon. Seems likely Alvarado will get playing time, as Brooks and Orozco are the only other CBs in the squad.

Glad to see Danny Williams back in the squad, been playing really well for Reading by all accounts. Love his athleticism at DM.

GOALKEEPERS (3): Cody Cropper (Southampton), Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake), William Yarbrough (Leon)

DEFENDERS (8): Ventura Alvarado (Club America), John Anthony Brooks (Hertha Berlin), Timmy Chandler (Eintracht Frankfurt), Greg Garza (Club Tijuana), Michael Orozco (Puebla), Tim Ream (Bolton), Brek Shea (Orlando City SC), DeAndre Yedlin (Tottenham Hotspur)

MIDFIELDERS (8): Alejandro Bedoya (Nantes), Michael Bradley (Toronto FC), Julian Green (Hamburg), Miguel Ibarra (Minnesota United FC), Fabian Johnson (Borussia Monchengladbach), Alfredo Morales (Ingolstadt), Danny Williams (Reading), Gyasi Zardes (LA Galaxy)

FORWARDS (4): Jozy Altidore (Toronto FC), Clint Dempsey (Seattle Sounders), Aron Johannson (AZ Alkmaar), Rubio Rubin (Utrecht)