Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

Well... we have Sky Sports and BT...  :undecided:

:lol: I'd be so pissed if I lived in England and knew that Mike had access to more games than me.

:lol: :lol:

You hear that Chris? That daft cunt Mike has far more access to Premier League football than you. :lol: :lol: :lol: Mike :lol: :lol:

:lol: I don't understand what I did to deserve this.

As for the coverage, if they keep Costas off my screen, this is a dream come true. We'll have every Newcastle game on TV, right?

Watch us go down.

Grant Wahl @GrantWahl

Impressed by scale of NBC PL package: 20 games on NBC, 154 on NBCSN, all 380 live on an NBC platform. Plus 600 hours side-programming.

Jonathan Tannenwald @thegoalkeeper

Those asking about online streams: From what I can tell, they will be free to cable subscribers whose companies have authentication deals.

No more monthly fees!

All 380 games will be live on TV with pregame and postgame studio coverage and streamed through the NBC Sports Extra app.

Streams even when the games are on TV!

"All games not aired on a designated NBCUniversal channel will be made available to distributors on Premier League Extra Time..."

"... a package of overflow channels available at no extra cost" for anyone who has NBC Sports Network, or so it says.

"A two-hour show featuring extended highlights with the natural calls of every game on Saturday." The show's name? Match Of The Day.

A two-hour show Mondays with condensed Man United and City games from that weekend...

... and a two-hour show Tuesdays with condensed matches of Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham. Fans of parity will surely enjoy.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/758822848.jpg

:lol: This shit is nuts. All the NBC channels just turn into FSC for a few hours every Saturday. Jesus.

Well... we have Sky Sports and BT...  :undecided:

:lol: I'd be so p*ssed if I lived in England and knew that Mike had access to more games than me.

:lol: :lol:

You hear that Chris? That daft c*** Mike has far more access to Premier League football than you. :lol: :lol: :lol: Mike :lol: :lol:

:lol: I don't understand what I did to deserve this.

As for the coverage, if they keep Costas off my screen, this is a dream come true. We'll have every Newcastle game on TV, right?

Watch us go down.

I was going to say that I was just using your name as the de-facto American on this board. But now that I know you hate Bob Costas you can fuck right off.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

All those games for the 40 people and Warren Barton who actually care about football over there. I'm gonna cry.

But now that I know you hate Bob Costas you can f*** right off.

:lol: He's the worst!

I'm speechless.

:lol: That's not the Bob Costas I can't stand. I don't mind baseball Costas. I'm talking Olympics Costas.