Alexander Isak

Disco

Not that it matters at all but Isak in his career apart from International is a goal every 2.58 games and Martial is a goal every 3.7 games. 

If we include Martial’s brilliant strike rate of a goal every 15 caps for France it gets even worse.

1 minute ago, KDT said:

Not that it matters at all but Isak in his career apart from International is a goal every 2.58 games and Martial is a goal every 3.7 games. 

If we include Martial’s brilliant strike rate of a goal every 15 caps for France it gets even worse.

I don't know why Martial was brought up in the first place. :lol:

Martial would have scored 400 in Holland mind. 

30 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Martial is so good they bought Weghorst to replace him.

Yes correct. Martial has missed 27 games through injury this year so we signed someone to cover him. We also lost Ronaldo.

When Martial is fit, Weghorst won't see the pitch.

Edited by Froggy

Message to away fans with loud voices, an absence of self-consciousness, and (perhaps…) poor taste in football chants (a description which once fitted me as snugly as a pair of Victorian gent’s goat skin gloves 😉).

Just had a blinding flash of inspiration/brain fart (you choose…) for an Isak (eeezak remember) song. To the tune of Whey Aye Man (Mark Knopfler):

“Whey aye man, Whey aye Isak man. 
Whey aye man, Whey aye Isak CAN!”

on repeat to encourage and celebrate goals. 

1 minute ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Message to away fans with loud voices, an absence of self-consciousness, and (perhaps…) poor taste in football chants (a description which once fitted me as snugly as a pair of Victorian gent’s goat skin gloves 😉).

Just had a blinding flash of inspiration/brain fart (you choose…) for an Isak (eeezak remember) song. To the tune of Whey Aye Man (Mark Knopfler):

“Whey aye man, Whey aye Isak man. 
Whey aye man, Whey aye Isak CAN!”

on repeat to encourage and celebrate goals. 

Still gutted that my suggestion that ginola to the tune of Gloria by Van Morrison never caught on. 

Just now, Mahoneys Tache said:

Still gutted that my suggestion that ginola to the tune of Gloria by Van Morrison never caught on. 

Aye, still haunted by my “Gary Speed, he scores ‘em with his heed” falling flat (despite my best attempts at Wembley).