Alexander Isak

Disco

It would need to be a football-breaking fee to sell him for me.  You’re talking getting up to the £200m mark.  No-one has that kind of money, and I’m pretty confident he won’t be going anywhere just yet. 

3 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Who said we should sell him for 70m :lol::lol: Enrique or O'Hara?

Enrique having scouse cock in his mouth on the regular has been a constant embarrassment to be honest.

Edited by Amir_9

If NUFC sell him I'ma wear a sunderland shirt with isak on the back and walk past the stadium on a match day

It would be an absolute bonkers decision to sell him on when hes contracted till 2028?

Edited by Arknor

2 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Who said we should sell him for 70m :lol::lol: Enrique or O'Hara?

Enrique isn’t well, mate. Like genuinely. 

O’Hara is a daft lad.

Just now, Smal said:

it's really frustrating that after that game people are in here talking about what they would or wouldn't sell him for :lol: 

It’s more his valuation in the game that interests me.  I think he’s almost priced out of the current market - there isn’t a centre forward in world football who does what he does and has age absolutely on his side.  The links to Arsenal and Spurs of late are absolutely laughable.  IF the lad leaves, it will be to a Real Madrid, not fucking Arsenal. 

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

It’s more his valuation in the game that interests me.  I think he’s almost priced out of the current market - there isn’t a centre forward in world football who does what he does and has age absolutely on his side.  The links to Arsenal and Spurs of late are absolutely laughable.  IF the lad leaves, it will be to a Real Madrid, not fucking Arsenal. 

I take your point but he seems more of a Barca player to me, but they're skint nowadays.

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

It would need to be a football-breaking fee to sell him for me.  You’re talking getting up to the £200m mark.  No-one has that kind of money, and I’m pretty confident he won’t be going anywhere just yet. 

Seems a cool, calm character. Will grow with the club IMO.

This season has allowed some players to emerge and when everyone is fit we are going to be looking a lot stronger.

Gordon down the right alongside Barnes and Isak is now unlocking all sorts of other possibilities now too.

A few savvy moves this summer and I'm not sure we are going to be too far off making some serious progress next season.

Outside of Man City and Arsenal, there's a fair bit of uncertainty elsewhere and we can keep up with everyone else.

Just now, HawK said:

I take your point but he seems more of a Barca player to me, but they're skint nowadays.

Yeah I know what you mean - and they being skint is why I didn’t mention them :) 

But if he was to leave in the next couple of years, that’s the level of club he’s going to - the absolute elite of world football.  Watching Arsenal and Spurs supporters talking about signing him is laughable. 

6 minutes ago, Smal said:

it's really frustrating that after that game people are in here talking about what they would or wouldn't sell him for :lol: 

The sale is practically impossible at this point. He's too good and too expensive. You should be thrilled!

A few years training with Ibra at national level and being taught that footballing confidence and arrogance on the pitch is a strength would have done him no harm at all